Jan 17 2011
By: SG-17 Uncharted Territory 1645 posts

Whatever you do, don't buy Homefront!

36 replies 117 views Edited Jan 17, 2011

Don't support this notion as being okay or acceptable.

Exclusive maps for the other system.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/01/14/homefront-map-packs-to-debut-first-on-xbox-live-suburbs-exclu/

SG-17SG-17
Message 1 of 37 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
480 posts

Re: Whatever you do, don't buy Homefront!

Jan 18, 2011

Did you even read the link you just posted? I dont even need to read the article."First to debut". That doesnt mean theyre not coming to Ps3.

Message 2 of 37 (117 Views)
Wastelander
838 posts

Jan 18, 2011

Homefront doesn't look like a great game to begin with, nevermind the DLC.

Message 3 of 37 (117 Views)
Survivor
2725 posts

Jan 18, 2011

bronxz32 wrote:

Homefront doesn't look like a great game to begin with, nevermind the DLC.

Your probably a brainwashed CoD fan. Here is how  CoD fans decide to buy games: pew pew EXPLOSION pew EXPLOSION EXPLOSION tank helicopter guns MORE EXPLOSIONS ZOMBIES ZOMBIES BEING SHOT THEN  EXPLODING!! After trailer the CoD fan starts to drool and immediately pre-orders and wastes sixty bucks on a cookie cutter FPS. Story..........no, who needs it. As long as there are zombies, explosions and Ice Cube its a perfect game.

Message 4 of 37 (117 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
383 posts

Jan 18, 2011

that game doesnt look that great anyway...PLUS ill be too busy with Killzone 3 to care

Message 5 of 37 (117 Views)
Wastelander
838 posts

Jan 19, 2011

Don't ever call me a COD fan ever again. I haven't played a COD game since big red one on the PS2. I'm a UT and Quake person myself(at least back in the day). And as per what i was saying homefront doesn't look like a game that i want to buy. Next time think before you write.

Message 6 of 37 (117 Views)
Survivor
2725 posts

Jan 22, 2011

bronxz32 wrote:

Don't ever call me a COD fan ever again. I haven't played a COD game since big red one on the PS2. I'm a UT and Quake person myself(at least back in the day). And as per what i was saying homefront doesn't look like a game that i want to buy. Next time think before you write.

Strange, I thought I was typing........................... But anyway, if your here to trash a game that has a LOT of potential than don`t post on this section.

Message 7 of 37 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13055 posts

Jan 23, 2011

mariofan09 wrote:

bronxz32 wrote:

Strange, I thought I was typing........................... But anyway, if your here to trash a game that has a LOT of potential than don`t post on this section.

He's not trashing the game.  He is giving an opinion that shouldn't bother anyone.  And yes you are writing, typing is your method of input.

Death is not sad, only life never lived.
~Socrates
Message 8 of 37 (117 Views)
Wastelander
767 posts

Jan 24, 2011

Ok everyone, tone it down a notch!

Remember, he's entitled to his opinion. If you don't like it/disagree, be constructive or perhaps just refrain from replying...

Good spotting though, "first to debut" could very-well mean it'll arrive later for PS3.

Message 9 of 37 (117 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7092 posts

Jan 26, 2011

I need to read any articles or see any more vids of Homefront to know not to buy it.  The game looks cheesy, and ummmm ahhhh, stupid.

Too many other FPS out there to waste money on this game.  I'm a Battlefield game, and with my roommate just getting a Box & BlackOps, I'm confused why anyone would buy either of the two. 

Homefront kind of reminds me of MAG, but less hype (thank god).  So I'd expect Homefront to make news for maybe 3 weeks after release and then shortly after that it will gradually die down.  You'll see!

Message 10 of 37 (117 Views)
0 Likes