Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 22 2010
By: MLT24 Uncharted Territory 1668 posts

HSG lost a customer

4 replies 275 views Edited Mar 22, 2010

Sony and HSG may have lost this die hard fan.

I left TW golf years ago due to things they just refuse to change about the game and the terrible online play. I found HSG OOB - 2 years ago after playing no golf for almost a year. I was sooooooooooo happy. I played the whole game, made GO online, and have played hundreds of private games with my friends over the last year, while patiently waiting on more content or a newer game.

...but either hasn't happend...

I got desperate for some new golf, so I went out and bougth TW-10 a few weeks ago. I haven't played the online yet, but I did look at the lobbies and there are a lot of options. I don't know if they fixed the realy bad online connection problems out of the lobbies, but so far I am having a blast in the offline.

So beware Sony, if you want your fans of HSG to leave you, keep doing what you are doing, which is NOTHING!!!!!!!

Mom can I have another quarter, pleeezzzzzzzz!!!!!
Message 1 of 5 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10862 posts

Re: HSG lost a customer

Apr 14, 2010

Hey Matt

Sad to hear how you feel about  OOB.

I used to play the TW series back in the day with my PS2.

Question? can you still do the extra power drives?

Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 2 of 5 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3321 posts

May 18, 2010

I'm sure you'll remember HSG once you hear about a new one. Just because you haven't heard about a new one or gotten new content in a while doesn't mean you should give up on this oh so loveable golf game series.

Message 3 of 5 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

May 22, 2010

In my opinion HSG is the only golf game.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 5 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Jun 4, 2010

Yep, you still tap for extra power, I hate that.

Well they may come out with a Hot Shots game one of these days, but I like to play an "up to date" golf game every week, I have to get my golf fix. And if Hot Shots only comes out with a new game once every 5 years, then that is no good to me and I won't waste my time maxing out everything to see the lobbies get low numbers eventually because years go by before they make another one. Just not worth it.

Now Tiger mics works pretty good and you can mic up with 4 players, you can't do that in Hot Shots.

Mom can I have another quarter, pleeezzzzzzzz!!!!!
Message 5 of 5 (275 Views)
0 Likes