Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 08 2009
By: MickaeL486 Sackboy 628 posts

It's time for a new Hot Shots Game!

12 replies 116 views Edited Nov 8, 2009

Or at least make the old one available via greatest hits with additional add-ons ala  Midnight Club L.A.

damn it.

Message 1 of 13 (116 Views)
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Re: It's time for a new Hot Shots Game!

Nov 20, 2009

Here's a few suggested titles:

Hot Shots Golf: God of Par

Hot Shots Golf: Metal Gear Driver

Hot Shots Golf: LittleBigFairway

Hot Shots Golf: Among Hackers

Go ahead and use these, you don't even need to pay me or anything for them.

Message 2 of 13 (116 Views)
Sackboy
628 posts

Nov 22, 2009

hah. even better if all those iconic video game characters were playable characters in the game as is.

I can't justify, I won't justify paying 60 bucks for a game like hot shots golf that is already nearly 2 years old, without any additional add ons included.   Sony needs to make a buck off of this situation by giving us a reason to buy at this late stage.

Message 3 of 13 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Nov 28, 2009

Yes I have been looking for information on a newer version but haven't seen any anywhere? What is going on? Still the best game on the PS3. Sure I love Uncharted, COD, etc., but on average me and my friends play more golf over a longer period of time than any other game. We are now playing 54 hole tornaments two times a week with stroke play and carry over each round. Takes a looonnggg time but is awesome to see the lead change so much from one 18 holes to the next.

Replay value is just incredible, but it is time for another one. It has been over 2 years hasn't it?

Mom can I have another quarter, pleeezzzzzzzz!!!!!
Message 4 of 13 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10862 posts

Dec 22, 2009
HotShots Golf 6:  Par none!
Message Edited by HawaiiD on 12-21-2009 11:46 PM

Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 5 of 13 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
628 posts

Dec 22, 2009

Jeez. For a second there I got excited. 

Tiger Woods 2010 is 40 bucks now at many stores.....but I'd rather hold out for the next PS3 Hot Shots title.....

Yeah, it's been 2 years+ now.

Message 6 of 13 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10862 posts

Dec 22, 2009
for the psp i agree.for the PS3? it still alot of fun,But yes Iwould welcome a new PS3 version.

Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 7 of 13 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
822 posts

Dec 23, 2009

What they need to do is make more downloadable courses that are harder to play on.... 

They also need to make an expert character that has all abilities at "S" rankings this character would only be able to be used by beating it in stroke or match mode using only a novice character.....

Plus I think they also need to add in the feature of being able to change what clubs and balls you use during game play for example lets say you start off using a big magnum clubs and grass cutter ball but during game play you could switch to inf/inf or any other club\ball selection of your choice and you wouldn't be limited to how many times you could do this during a game

Photobucket
Message 8 of 13 (116 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 26, 2009

I agree.

And as a matter of fact, they should just make the actual GAME itself downloadable since it requires a COMPLETE 5 GB HDD install anyways when you put it in for the first time.  That's the whole game.  

....still waiting for something. 

Message 9 of 13 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Dec 26, 2009
Dang, still waiting, **bleep** is going on with them. Since they missed this xmas looks like we have to wait another year. Never heard of people not wanting money, lol. Make it, a lot of us will but it. It is not rocket science people, come on already.
Mom can I have another quarter, pleeezzzzzzzz!!!!!
Message 10 of 13 (116 Views)
0 Likes