Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
2 posts

Re: Trophy Support for Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds

Oct 25, 2009
Sony, we support your game console and your games. PLEASE support your customers by meeting this request! We Hot Shots Golf Fans love the game and want to see trophies added, we know you can do this, just put it in one of your next updates. I know it can be done, so please support us!
Message 11 of 15 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7484 posts

Oct 25, 2009
I would love to get throphies
Message 12 of 15 (41 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 19, 2009

I would also have to say that I would love to have trophy support in this game and a 2 player offline version of the challenge mode where me and my wife could unlock characters and gain loyalty to characters while playing together would be awesome.

I was reading someone elses response about what kind of trophy.. in a golf game? are you kidding? there are like 100's of possiblities for this.   multi hole in ones number of birdies in a single tourney unlock certain characters or all clubs/balls, make a 30ft or longer chip in birdy, you name it and they could add it ... just so many things that could be used.

Message Edited by davetiger5 on 11-18-2009 04:05 PM
Message 13 of 15 (41 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 22, 2009

It's not just up to SONY its also up to ClapHanz. Sony is the publisher and ClapHanz is the developer. So, if you want trophy support go to http://www.hotshotsgolf.com/community/showthread.php?t=3297&highlight=trophy+support

and make as many requests as possible and be patient. support

Message 14 of 15 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10862 posts

Dec 22, 2009

MAXTHUNDER wrote:

It's not just up to SONY its also up to ClapHanz. Sony is the publisher and ClapHanz is the developer. So, if you want trophy support go to http://www.hotshotsgolf.com/community/showthread.php?t=3297&highlight=trophy+support

and make as many requests as possible and be patient. support

nice find and link thanks!

Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 15 of 15 (41 Views)
0 Likes