Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 19 2011
By: jwhyrock Splicer 61 posts

Where is the 3D/Move patch for Hot Shots Golf: OOB?

19 replies 1405 views Edited Jul 19, 2011

I've been following this story as close as I can and I thought I understood everything when they said the 3D/Move patch was due 7/17.  Well here we are on the 18th and no patch (I popped in the game to check).

Does anyone know what's going on?  I'd really like to know.  I never got a chance to play the game before, but I have the Move and 3D TV plus I already own the game and would love to enjoy the graphics/color in 3D.

Here are a couple of articles that mention it:

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/06/21/hot-shots-golf-out-of-bounds-3d-tv-playstation-move-patch-comin...

http://www.movemodo.com/news/2011/06/hot_shots_golf_finally_gets_move_and_3d_support

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 20 (1,405 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Where is the 3D/Move patch for Hot Shots Golf: OOB?

Aug 15, 2011

from what i've heard is that the patch for the Move/3Dtv support is was only released in japan on the 17th according to this website http://www.destructoid.com/hot-shots-golf-out-of-bounds-to-get-move-3d-support-204367.phtml

but on other websites i've read that the North america and EU regions should be getting it in september or sometime with in this year...but its kind of hard to tell if we'll be getting this patch in the near future since 70% of the sites i've been to on this topic say there might not even be a patch for us NA/EUer's or have not heard to much on a release date for this mysterious patch

I just found out today about the patch and i also did get excited about it so i popped in the game to find out that there was no patch as well so i did a little research and thats what i came up with...hope this helps

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 20 (1,405 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Aug 20, 2011

Sorry for the delayed reply.  Yeah I came to the same conclusion.  The initial reporting on the story was pi$$ poor across the board by a ton of websites.  Some corrected their info to specify it applying to the Japanese version only.  I am still hopeful, but skeptical we will see the patch.

I did communicate with some fans of the Japanese game and they felt that the update hurt the gameplay and the 3D wasn't very good, but I don't take other people's word for things until I see it first hand.  I'd like to at least play it on my 3D set up and enjoy.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 20 (1,405 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Feb 28, 2012

well the patch is Live now

Cynel
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 20 (1,405 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Mar 1, 2012

Thx I'll check it out!  You rock!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 20 (1,405 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Mar 1, 2012

Doh fail...  I popped in the game and nothing.  No Move or 3D support, no update.  Do you have a link to where you found your info and/or patch notes?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 20 (1,405 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Mar 4, 2012

so anyone have any feedback on if the patch is live why it appears to not be downloading?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 20 (1,405 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Mar 5, 2012

The patch is live for me I downloaded it last week. I don't have 3d but move support is ok.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 20 (1,405 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Mar 6, 2012

out of curiosity where are you located region wise?  I'm north america.  Is that the issue are we talking about different versions/regions of the game? 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 20 (1,405 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Mar 11, 2012

Im in northeast sec of Pennsylvania. Dont worry your not missing much the putting with move is broken. I tried every way possible and it doesn't read your swing correctly. Everything els works fine. I hope they fix it it could be lots of fun.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 20 (1,405 Views)
0 Likes