Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
62 posts

Re: Where is the 3D/Move patch for Hot Shots Golf: OOB?

Mar 11, 2012

I'm more concerned with the 3D which is part of the same patch.  I'm just not sure why I'm not seeing the option for either Move or 3D in the options.  Do you have an import version of the game?

Where do you find Move option in the game?  I checked options and didn't see anything.

Message 11 of 20 (840 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 13, 2012

I'm from PA and loaded up my copy of the game hoping to be able to play this with Move support. I was never prompted to update the game and there is still no move support. I loaded the online portion of the game because i know it downloads updates through that too, still no luck. It'd be nice to have this update :/

Message 12 of 20 (840 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Mar 13, 2012

Exactly!  Same here.  No update.  I thought maybe I missed it somehow, but the same.  No patch.  Which makes the claim that there was a patch seem fishy.  Either they have an import version, are referring to a different Hot Shots title or perhaps something to do with which version of Sony's OS they are running.  I have the latest Sony OS update installed if that is an issue.  Also I have a 60gb model fat PS3.

Message 13 of 20 (840 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 13, 2012

Okay. I  got it to work. This game doesn't update itself during launch. I also had to update to latest firmware which seems to have come out very recently. I just started the game, went to online, and let the online patcher run. I had to do it a couple of times and then finally it got everything.

Message 14 of 20 (840 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Mar 13, 2012

Dude you rock!  Thank you.  It seems obvious (in hindsight anyway) that you would look to online for the patch, but since every single game I have ever played on PS3 has updated before the game loads... well anyway thank you.  On my 2nd patch download as we speak.  I imagine it will work.  Since I have a good 3D set up and Move I will try to be pay it forward by giving my honest opinion on both when I have time to play it which might be a while with my schedule.

@beseiged FTW!  Feel free to add me on PSN if you want also.

Message 15 of 20 (840 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
628 posts

Jun 5, 2012

so jwhyrock,  Did it work???  ... find time to check it out yet? it's June 5th now..

Message 16 of 20 (840 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
628 posts

Jun 5, 2012

so jwhyrock,  Did it work???  ... find time to check it out yet? it's June 5th now.. lol

Message 17 of 20 (840 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
628 posts

Jun 5, 2012

so jwhyrock,  Did it work???  ... find time to check it out yet? it's June 5th now.. lol

Message 18 of 20 (840 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
628 posts

Jun 5, 2012

Message 19 of 20 (840 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Jun 7, 2012

lol I can't tell if you posted once and the website screwed up or you REALLY wanted a reply haha.  Either way I apologize as I can admit to not playing the game even once since the update.  I successfully installed the 3D/Move update, but haven't played it yet.  I realize it's messed up, however, I have an extremely busy life, giant pile of unplayed games of which Hot Shots is just one of them.  I actually have a friend of mine that has been dancing around coming over since I first bought the game and I was waiting to play it with him.  Hasn't happened yet.

So nothing to report sorry. =(  My fail.

Message 20 of 20 (840 Views)
0 Likes