Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 30 2009
By: micflood First Son 1 posts

worst in the series

11 replies 34 views Edited Jul 30, 2009
Hot Shots Golf Open Tee for the PS3 is the worst as far as playability in the series.  I had a much better experience with Hot Shots 2 and 3 on earlier platforms
Message 1 of 12 (34 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1200 posts

Re: worst in the series

Jul 31, 2009

Your statment should probably read..." In My opinion...."

Lots of us are rather fond of open tee\ world tour ( in europe )

What is your reasoning for you judgement of the game?

Everyone is allowed an opinion, but some sort of argument is nice...i.e. good points versus bad

Example:

The game does lack the ability to customise your own charecters.

Drive it like you stole it!
Message 2 of 12 (34 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1318 posts

Jul 31, 2009
the only good thing about is cover
Message 3 of 12 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2414 posts

Jul 31, 2009
To each their own. HSG: OOB makes a good re-introduction to the series on the PS3 to build on andf I thought it was a great easy-to-play game.
Message 4 of 12 (34 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6809 posts

Jul 31, 2009

lyndonAP wrote:
To each their own. HSG: OOB makes a good re-introduction to the series on the PS3 to build on andf I thought it was a great easy-to-play game.

Actually, I found it really easy to play too - once I'd got used to the "Advanced" system, I was surprised how quickly I was able to compete at a decent level

But we're all entitled to our opinions, and what's fun for one is boring for another - personally, I hate every FPS game there has ever been :smileysurprised: Although I must admit, I've never been to any FPS forum to say that :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

I love kids, but I couldn't eat a whole one! :smileyvery-happy:
The unofficial complete guide to Ridge Racer 7 can be found here
For all things Hot Shots Golf, visit: www.hotshotsgolf.com
MBEB :smileyvery-happy:
Message 5 of 12 (34 Views)
Sackboy
463 posts

Sep 19, 2009

I completely agree. One of the worst. The controls are horrible, not enough course modification such as wind speed, etc, and the ball engine is nothing close to real.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 12 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 24, 2009
You know I had to throw my two cents in here and agree with this statement, but for one simple reason.  This one seems to lack the humor that was all over the older titles.  Otherwise, I found the game itself to be rather well made and quite enjoyable.
"Any society that would sacrifice a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither, and lose both" -Benjamin Franklin
Message 7 of 12 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Nov 28, 2009
Well to start with "Open Tee" was not available on the PS3 as far as I know, I thought that was a PSP only version, but Out of Bounds was on the PS3 and it was and still is awesome.
Mom can I have another quarter, pleeezzzzzzzz!!!!!
Message 8 of 12 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Jan 20, 2010
This is my first year ever playing any Hot Shots Golf game. I love it. The game is simple to pick up and play yet to master takes some serious time. The online commuinity is the one of the best online communities I have ever been a part of. The online set-up with lobbies, avatars, Tours and ranking system should be copied in the future because it's awsome. All in all I think the game is brilliant.
Message 9 of 12 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10862 posts

Jan 21, 2010

Keys1980 wrote:
This is my first year ever playing any Hot Shots Golf game. I love it. The game is simple to pick up and play yet to master takes some serious time. The online commuinity is the one of the best online communities I have ever been a part of. The online set-up with lobbies, avatars, Tours and ranking system should be copied in the future because it's awsome. All in all I think the game is brilliant.

I hope clap Handz brings trophies to HSG series!

Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 10 of 12 (34 Views)
0 Likes