Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 13 2012
By: rustbelt000 First Son 3 posts

Download Contents

5 replies 660 views Edited Jul 13, 2012

There were talks about download contents when HSG WI was released.  When will the DLC be available?  Also, will HSG OOB contents will be released for Vita like WipeOut 2048 game? 

Many people are asking for new courses for the game.  There are people going back to Open Tee 2 since that game had 12 course.

Message 1 of 6 (660 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: Download Contents

Jul 13, 2012
HA goodluck claphands dont care about the other parts of the world still no update and no word from them or playstation on when or what is comming out i just hope its soon i can see everyone putting there vita in the closet if it doesnt come out soon goes to show you CLAP HANDS!!!!! EVERYONES BORED WITH THE TOURS AND MAPLE COURSE..........what they really need is a course editor like in sorry sony but they need one like on avatar golf for the xlocks 360 now that was a golf game bakers cest if u reading this we need your golf game for delaystation
Message 2 of 6 (655 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 26, 2012
I have been a PlayStation games since ps1. But now switching system may be the next step. No more disappointments is a good change.
Message 3 of 6 (594 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Dec 4, 2012

I hope they care enough to at least read a couple forums here and there to know that there are fans who will be ticked off by the fact that they haven't said a word about any dlc in about 100+ days.  They should know that there are those of us who still want to play this game and the "NEW" content that has already been released elsewhere.

I wrote this post on another forum recently and I think if there is anyone here from  the dev company reading these posts/forums, I at least want them to read what I wrote and think about their lack of any interest in furthering this games quality....

this was in reply to someone who was once optimistic about seeing this new content.  however now that there hasn't been any word about anythign for so long, they (once being a huge supporter of this game) are no longer counting on EVER seeing this new content...

"so most people really think we're not EVER getting the new characters and courses?? 

that royally sux!!! all i really care about is the courses anyways... especially since what we got initially after buying this game is a far too few number of courses to play on.

i mean why even announce that there will be new characters/courses on the way... and even release them in Japan, practically reassuring everyone that this dlc is inevitable?!?!? the Vita wasn't selling much better back when they initially made the announcements...so what has changed now?? yeah the Vita isn't selling that well, nor are there very many people online playing this game... but that doesn't mean though that there isn't a lot of people still playing single player (like me). 

jeeez, here's a thought... maybe if they released the new characters or courses there might be a renewed interest in the game?? maybe people might jump back online and start playing again?!?! it doesn't take a genius to realize these things.

i'm sorry, it just pisses me off to no end since they have seriously teased us with all this new/great dlc to expand this game's greatness... and then let 130 days go by without saying a word letting people get their hopes up only to then crash them back down because of negligence and stupidity in their decision to"jump the gun" to soon!!!

please Sony, do your fans a favor and just release the content already. it's the least you can do for those of us who are keeping your great handheld from drowning." 

Message 4 of 6 (500 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 4, 2012

I AGREE WHY NOT HAVE VERYONE ONTHE SAME SERVER AND HAVE DLC TO ALL THE WORLD IN THE SAME WAY CLAPHANZ HAS DISSAPOINTED ME AND THE REST OF THE US/EU WITH ALL THE BS JP GOTS A FRESH WEBSITE AND ALL WE GET IS THIS FOURM THAT I THINK NO ONE FROM THERE OR SONY READS.......now to the course's and dlc .........what they should have done was a import where if you had HSG OOB/everybodys world tour you should have the option to import the courses and players.....i know itnots possible with the new game but think oob had 8-9 cant remember(courses) and had bunch of cool people and caddies ..they made that game unplayable with the move update!!!!!!!! or had a course creater with community like LBP  OR  AVATAR GOLF FOR (lockbox360).....ok done with rant!........i only play at night with buddies so its not that bad for me g2 and not worried about tours g0 is pointless unless you wonna swing weeeeeeeee sounds like fun..........ijustm glad we got stroke having the game for 9months now and the first couple months sucked b/c no STROKE OR REAL ....so it could be worse....but i just wish that dlc  and ppl come out so the game can RIP like it shiuld in US/EU......vita is ding becuase no one in america games ON THE GO we all sit and play we have nothing to do everyone else makes are junk that we buy

Message 5 of 6 (497 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 15, 2012

I agree, this is just bogus I mean I know honestly we are on update 1.06 even though it says update 1.04 but seriously need new content to keep the game alive, I honestly don't understand what's so hard in releasing content thats already been done. I mean come on Clap Hanz/Sony get your stuff together and give us what we've been waiting for. I still play the game alot, and I would love to play on the new courses.

Message 6 of 6 (477 Views)
0 Likes