Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 28 2012
By: smthng First Son 6 posts

Multiplayer help?

2 replies 424 views Edited Feb 28, 2012

Is there any information on setting up multiplayer games?  It really makes no sense to me.

I want a handful of my friends to play a course and then compare results.  Sounds pretty simple to me.  I can't for the life of me figure out how that wonk lobby system comes close to letting me do that.

Message 1 of 3 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Re: Multiplayer help?

Mar 3, 2012

Yeah, It really sucks I would love to get into a party and chat about the course we are playing but the lobby is clunky and dumb

Message 2 of 3 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2455 posts

Re: Multiplayer help?

Mar 24, 2012

you have to hit triangle, i think, to open the menu, under tournements.  and then there should be an option to select current. i only did this once so its a little fuzzy.  but i was playing with 5 others it was pretty cool.  you get your own time, you dont have to sit and watch everyone, but depending on the par of the course, your timed. some are a minute some are more.  but at the end of each round, theres a little lobby to wait for the others.  then more waiting for the next hole. but its pretty neat.  i know for sure its under the tournement option when you open the menu.

Message 3 of 3 (424 Views)
0 Likes