Highlighted
Nov 12 2013
By: GnomeWizard PlayStation MVP 2417 posts

One of my accounts is disabled from playing this game online?!

0 replies 150 views Edited Nov 12, 2013

I'm not really sure how to fix this.   The account that I play Hot Shots Golf on the most, the one that has all my stats, and everything unlocked won't let me play online.  It gives me an irritating error code(I'll add the code in an edit when I try it again) when try to connect the online part of the game.  I've tried it on the same account on a different PS3 and still doesn't work, meaning it must be my account because the account I play everything else on, GnomeWizard, still works fine on both ps3's for this game.  

At first I thought maybe I was banned but I would think it would tell me that right?(its not a psn ban its just this game I can play other online games fine).   Instead it gives me  a weird error code and says please try again later.   If I was banned why it would tell me to try again later?  I'm so confused,  I have no idea why I would be banned anyways, and I have no idea on what to do to fix this. Cat Frustrated

I wish this game was more popular then maybe I'd have gotten a response for this already :/  

Anybody else having any issues?

p.s  It's been like this for over a week now. 

Message 1 of 1 (150 Views)
0 Likes