Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 19 2013
By: MLT24 Uncharted Territory 1667 posts

PS3 Port official!!!

[ Edited ]
3 replies 304 views Edited Jul 19, 2013

Can't believe no Hot Shots Fans in here talking about the official release of World Invitation on the PS3 next Tuesday??

My concerns are, it appears to be a PSN only game for $20.00, and a Port "up" to the PS3. So I wonder about it being a full game, and the graphics.

Biggest concern that is held over from Out of Bounds is, when playing 4 peps online, can you use mics? You could not in OOB.
I don't have a Vita, but I am wondering those of you who do and have played WI on the VIta, have you played 4 peps online and be able to talk to one another via a mic?

Thanks!

Mom can I have another quarter, pleeezzzzzzzz!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (304 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: PS3 Port official!!!

Jul 22, 2013

in Oob you was only able to chat in a MATCH game...i have WI for vita and you cant chat on stroke but you can make a party and invite who you are playing along if you have them as friends...idk about on ps3WI but prob. not...but if you have a pc or your phone has skype im sure people use that to chat in game...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (278 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
36 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2013

I would assume you can only text chat since it is a port of the Vita game, where you can't voice chat through the game itself.  You can only voice chat via the separate Chat Room App with PSN friends.

It should include everything from the Vita game, with any DLC bought on the Vita carrying over to the PS3 version.  The only change I know of is single player Crown challenges are different from the Vita version

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1667 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2013

Tx for feedback guys.

If they didn't find a way to implement chat durring stroke play,  then this is going to be a HUGE fail with me and my friends. And I imagine a lot of other people as well. Been waiting years for the next one to come out, and it seemed to be a NOT BRAINER that it would have complete voice chat. Maybe they put it in somehow?? 

Someone let us know when they get it.

I don't really want to buy the game if I can't play golf with my friends and chat with them like on 98% of the games out there. 

Mom can I have another quarter, pleeezzzzzzzz!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (260 Views)
0 Likes