Uncharted Territory
1434 posts

Re: I hate HIG

Sep 7, 2009
Nah. The Dark Daxter sucks but the flight battles are great. Nice addition.
Translation for those who arent from the hood of New York City

As an alternative to an adjective to describe a scene of surreal excitement, intense action, unexpected twists, or when something goes down, special terms and phrases are used after "Ooohhh!!!!!!", names of places in New York City especially BROOKLYN!!!!! and places within Brooklyn.
Message 10 of 25 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2890 posts

Sep 7, 2009

king4eternity wrote:
Those bastartds are ruining everything. They changed jaks voice, they add dark daxter, they change keiras looks and make her look uglier. They changed everything, I'm gonna buy it still but it might be the worst J&D game ever. I hate HIG and also I wonder if a PS3 version is gonna be made by ND cause the chances might be lower since they completey changed everything. ND might not be interested after what happened to the J&D series.

wow, fail.... if you hate HIG so much, then why are you supporting them by buying thier games? it's ok to say if deep down you really don't want to buy this game. no one is gonna flame you. lots of people didn't buy Jak X. anyways, the odds of this killing the good sales on a PS3 version are slim to none. think about this for a moment. the only people who really care whether or not it's made by ND are the people who closely follow the series. so anyone who follows the series will know it's good because ND made it.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Message 11 of 25 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1434 posts

Sep 7, 2009
well if you hate hig thn do you not want another jak on PSP?

As an alternative to an adjective to describe a scene of surreal excitement, intense action, unexpected twists, or when something goes down, special terms and phrases are used after "Ooohhh!!!!!!", names of places in New York City especially BROOKLYN!!!!! and places within Brooklyn.
Message 12 of 25 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2231 posts

Sep 7, 2009

VIP_MVP_18 wrote:
well if you hate hig thn do you not want another jak on PSP?
I do want jak, nvm you people dont understand "IMO".

Message 13 of 25 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1434 posts

Sep 8, 2009
whats IMO?

Message 14 of 25 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2272 posts

Sep 8, 2009

VIP_MVP_18 wrote:
whats IMO?

In My Opinion.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
want to know where the picture came from? PM
Message 15 of 25 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1434 posts

Sep 8, 2009
Got it. Dont know why people just use things unofficially like LOL or FYI or IMO or BTW or FTW. Just write out what you gotta say

Message 16 of 25 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
667 posts

Sep 8, 2009
I don't hate HIG but I just kinda don't like them, Naughty Dog approving this is just like "yeah, yeah, what ever" Since there so busy with Uncharted 2. What i find sad about HIG is that they can't think of there own Ideas for a game, and there porting skils suck.
Photobucket photo 26e8483c-5199-4134-a5fa-c3cc5a561417-1.jpg
Message 17 of 25 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1434 posts

Sep 8, 2009
And what sucks about them most is that they make a terrible HUD and bad interface. They need more sleek interfaces like the ones Naughty Dog used for Jak on PS2.

Message 18 of 25 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Sep 9, 2009

VIP_MVP_18 wrote:
And what sucks about them most is that they make a terrible HUD and bad interface. They need more sleek interfaces like the ones Naughty Dog used for Jak on PS2.

LOL you just did it!  Acronyms make it easier to get the point out with less typing.  The author could've said I hate High Impact Games. 

HIG is faster
Message Edited by sekaniy on 09-08-2009 09:43 PM
Message 19 of 25 (27 Views)