Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 12 2013
By: GamerTag50 Lombax Warrior 94 posts

Jak 2 Precursor Orbs Help!

4 replies 701 views Edited May 12, 2013

Hello, I was just wondering if someone could help me out. I collected all the Side Mission Precursor orbs except for Onins, but I don't know the know the locations for all the main missions and if I can even go back there, like the area in the first level where Jak escapes from the Crimson Guards, or the place where you shoot the Metal Head eggs with the turret.

I wanted to finish getting the rest of the Orbs in Hero Mode, but it reset to zero and I don't know if that carries over into my other save file (I have 237 Orbs in the Regular mode). Can someone help me?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (701 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Jak 2 Precursor Orbs Help!

May 13, 2013

Right now I can tell you that you should be able to return to the Krimzon Guard fortress through the door you go to "Rescue friends from fortress". You can only go to the Metal Head Nest once, so be sure to get all 7 orbs. Sadly, you also can't return to the Strip Mine at the end of the game.

I'll give you a link for a Precursor Orb guide to help you out. http://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/651291-jak-and-daxter-collection/faqs/26441

In Hero Mode, you're orbs and skull gems are set to zero and any you collect remains in that file. They don't carry over to the regular mode.

Let me know if this helps. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (690 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

May 17, 2013

actually you can return to the strip mine by going to the rift portal on the krimzon fortress rift, the one in the firs place of th game and were you rescue the 2 samos and tess

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (663 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 21, 2013

Wow. I never knew that.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian