Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Re: Jak X: Combat Racing HD Remake?

Aug 4, 2012

Thats childish and immature. What you need to understand is  jak 1, 2 and 3 were the first and original jak games on the ps2. Althought Jak X was made by ND it wasnt in the same catergory as Jak 1, 2 and 3. Im sad to say your missing out by not getting the HD collection. It is one of the best HD collections ever to be put on a ps3. When you finally buy it your going to regret not getting it earlier.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 11 of 47 (971 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Jak X would be a hit. Ive talked with ppl in the past who said Jak x was different from other spinoff racing games tand that racing fit jak perfectly. I agree. This game along with the multiplayer would be a success. I would play this everyday for the rest of my life lol. And I could actually get 10 or more ppl to buy this.

Only time will tell.
Message 12 of 47 (971 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
367 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Yeah, i'm really **bleep** to see Jak X wasn't in the HD collection. 

They need to release a Daxter, Jak X, Lost Frontier collection. 

Message 13 of 47 (971 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Aug 5, 2012

See no no, thats a problem. Daxter was originally a psp game and its to sudden for Jak LF frontier which they would never do because im assuming the sales were horrible judging more then half the jak fans hated that game. Jak X would have to be ported, thats the only other opition.

Only time will tell.
Message 14 of 47 (970 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2012

Message 15 of 47 (964 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Aug 10, 2012

jak 2 and jak x are bad for me.

i want crash team racing hd reamek 

Message 16 of 47 (949 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Aug 10, 2012
Stop being a troll. Were not getting no crash HD remakes or nothing in that nature. Crash was born before Jak. If Mass Media decided to remake J&D Collection what does that tell you about Crash. He is completely dead. He has his ports in the PSN store. Your lucky they even did that instead of crash fans continuing to play his games on PS2. Jak X was one of the most successful spin off racing games ever unlike other spin offs. Jak was a destined driver since Jak 2. He started side racing with zoomers in Jak 2. Then by Jak 3 he worked his way up racing with desert vehicles. Even stating "if there's anything I can do its drive". Jak X also kept the jak feeling between all other 3games. If you want to criticize a Jak game then look at Lost Frontier. That's the only game in the franchise you look at it that way.
Only time will tell.
Message 17 of 47 (948 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Aug 11, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:
Stop being a troll. Were not getting no crash HD remakes or nothing in that nature. Crash was born before Jak. If Mass Media decided to remake J&D Collection what does that tell you about Crash. He is completely dead. He has his ports in the PSN store. Your lucky they even did that instead of crash fans continuing to play his games on PS2. Jak X was one of the most successful spin off racing games ever unlike other spin offs. Jak was a destined driver since Jak 2. He started side racing with zoomers in Jak 2. Then by Jak 3 he worked his way up racing with desert vehicles. Even stating "if there's anything I can do its drive". Jak X also kept the jak feeling between all other 3games. If you want to criticize a Jak game then look at Lost Frontier. That's the only game in the franchise you look at it that way.

You really care about this franchise don't you? Personally I love this franchise, have played every game multiple times and have been waiting for a Jak 4 FOREVER!! But you.. You're on a completely different level.

Message 18 of 47 (940 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Aug 11, 2012
Exactly I am on a whole another level! Smiley Happy
Only time will tell.
Message 19 of 47 (938 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Aug 12, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:
Exactly I am on a whole another level! Smiley Happy

If anyone is going to convince Naughty Dog to make a Jak 4 it's going to be you! Smiley LOL

Message 20 of 47 (934 Views)
0 Likes