Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 18 2013
By: HM01_Impaler Uncharted Territory 1579 posts

Jak and Daxter Reboot

1 replies 285 views Edited Mar 18, 2013
Just an idea I came up with. I'm now just going to shoot out all of the ideas that I have with no real organization:
Mirrors the first game. More realistic than the original trilogy. Rated M. Jak is a human with normal ears. Daxter is a normal animal that doesn't talk (like in the rumored reboot from a while ago). The various ecos are basically drugs that Jak, who is an addict, can inject or smoke. Each eco would have different effects, still. Gol would be one of the most powerful "eco dealers" that Jak owes money too, and Maia could be his girlfriend, rather than his sister; both would have a strong dependency on dark eco. Samos would be a shady medicine man that practices in his shed; provides eco for Jak. Real guns would be used, making the game play similar to Uncharted. Keira is a **bleep**. The setting would closely resemble California in most places, but names of places from the first game will be used (such as Sandover Village, Sentinel Beach, Misty Island, Rock Village, etc). Cars/stolen cars could be used instead of the A-Grav Zoomer. Lurkers could be a gang that Gol is associated with.

What do you think? I think this would be a pretty cool game, and would add an interesting perspective to the story of Jak and Daxter.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Re: Jak and Daxter Reboot

Mar 19, 2013
Sounds good to me, but Daxter must talk with the same voice. I love Daxter.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (267 Views)
0 Likes