Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 29 2013
By: RatchetH22 Treasure Hunter 6211 posts
Accepted Solution

Vita question

2 replies 167 views Edited Nov 29, 2013

Ive got a question for my fellow Jak and Daxter fans. I've heard that their are some framerate issues with the Vita title, but are they enough to warrant not buying the trilogy? Ive already got it for the PS2 and PS3, but honestly this series is one worth buying again.

Message 1 of 3 (167 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12402 posts

Re: Vita question

Nov 29, 2013

RatchetH22 wrote:

Ive got a question for my fellow Jak and Daxter fans. I've heard that their are some framerate issues with the Vita title, but are they enough to warrant not buying the trilogy? Ive already got it for the PS2 and PS3, but honestly this series is one worth buying again.

You'll want to avoid the Vita version of the collection entirely.  From what I've heard, the framerate is intolerable and the camera doesn't work like it should.  Pocket your cash for something else. :smileywink:

Message 2 of 3 (159 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6211 posts

Re: Vita question

Dec 1, 2013

DAXRULZ wrote:
You'll want to avoid the Vita version of the collection entirely.  From what I've heard, the framerate is intolerable and the camera doesn't work like it should.  Pocket your cash for something else. :smileywink:

That's a shame then. These are some of my fav games and playing them anywhere is a massive plus for me. Alas, Ill wait until the price drops really low before I get it. Much appreciated, Dax.

Message 3 of 3 (149 Views)
0 Likes