Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Re: We can take control and make them make a new Jak and Daxter Game!

Jun 5, 2012

Me neither but that's just how things work.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 18 (277 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 5, 2012

I don't get it. It doesn't have to be like this at all, a new Jak game would make 100 times more money than any silly uncharted or last of us game. All they'd have to do was put on the cover 'A much anticipated sequel to the epic trilogy in which all 3 episodes secured a place in the top 25 ps2 games of all time' or something along these lines, and even people who have no clue about what the series is will buy it! it's not logical, at all. They haven't thought it through. If they really wanted to make the new game, instead of asking pointless questions to themselves such as 'who are the characters' they should have made all their staff watch the fan made video which sums up the whole series and all the questions asked by the fans as well. And the main producers should have even played all 3 games to remember what the story was about. If I ran naughty dog, by now 15 Jak games would have been released all based on what the fans wanted. This would have included the return of Sandover Village and the whole of the old world, and Naughty Dog would be making a hell of a lot more money than they are now.

Message 11 of 18 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Jun 6, 2012

i would love to see everyone's face if ND, did do Jak 4 for us, if they had i would so have it on pre-order as soon as i found out about it

jakskingdomdwarf Trophy Card
Message 12 of 18 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Jul 7, 2012

I already gave up on a new jak and daxter game. Here's the reason, not a while back I read here in this forum that jak and daxter the lost frontier plot was written by naughty dog not high impact games, not sure if its true but lets stick it to it, because naughty is now working with games about legends and BBC documentaries(the last of us),  working on 3rd person shooters that don't need much work on the creativity department. I concluded and dare to say that naughty dog is not anymore capable of doing a jak and daxter type of game and we can see that on their attempt to reboot the series, turning the amazing franchise into a more "realistic" and uncharted type of game, where there was still a lot to explore on the jak and daxter universe. I prefer that naughty dog doesn't do anything (and I'm pretty sure they wont) about the jak and daxter franchise because I'm afraid they are going to ruin their on game, or the other possibility is to sell the frenchise to a trusty company that is still working on these type of games for example Insomniac

Message 14 of 18 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Aug 8, 2012
All I can say is that I still have hope. As a true dedicated fan I gotta to keep my faith and hope intact. J&D is my ultimate Nostalgia & still my favorite game series tot his day. No uncharted or last of us or any game will ever surpass J&D.
 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 15 of 18 (246 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 10, 2013

But from pre-production material of TLF it looks so good and has origonal voice actors but High impact game f**ked it up

Message 16 of 18 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Mar 12, 2013

I want to see a new Jak Daxter game for the PS4! Smiley Mad

Message 17 of 18 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
15 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Everyone's ideas sound great, but i think, since the original creators of Jak and Daxter have long since left Naughty Dog, there should be a complete reboot. ( i know they tried already, but they need to TRY AGAIN (pleaseee)). I think the people at ND are already sort of confused with Jak and Daxter (trying to get rid of the pointy ears, smh, BLASPHEMY!) , and they need to create something totally new, but still keeping the same feel and concept as J and D has always had.

NEW STORY

NEW ENVIRONMENT

NEW CHARACTERS

Message 18 of 18 (153 Views)
0 Likes