Jul 08 2013
By: eyebrowsmcgee First Son 1 posts

Journey Collector's Edition Freezing at the Same Spot

1 replies 202 views Edited Jul 8, 2013

I bought Journey Collector's Edition back in November, but have not tried it until today. It was playing fine until I got to the start of the Temple level. After the camera pans up to look up at the tower and begins to pan back down to look at the player, the video freezes. The sound continues to play as if nothing ever happened, though. The system becomes unresponsive, forcing me to hold down the power button to shut down. Each time I try to start it up again, it freezes at the same spot. I was wondering if anybody else has had this, or a similar issue with the game, and how they went about resolving it. Thanks for your help.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1436 posts

Re: Journey Collector's Edition Freezing at the Same Spot

Jul 8, 2013

I have the Journey Collector's Edition and have not experienced any issues like the one you describe. Sounds like you have a faulty disc. If the retailer you purchased it from won't replace the game, then try contacting ThatGameCompany to see if they will help you. They have contact information on their site thatgamecompany.com. You can also contact them via their facebook or twitter account. Hope this helps you, Mur

Posted Image
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (192 Views)
0 Likes