Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 16 2012
By: LA_ROGUE_BEATZ Lombax Warrior 129 posts

Journey Takes Its First Steps This March

2 replies 406 views Edited Feb 16, 2012

It was just announced today on the PlayStaion Blog that Jorney will make it's debut on March 13th 2012.

For all the fans of Flow and Flower this is great news. I know I am personally looking forward to playing this game.

Read the full story

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7047/6883513089_f4697ce1bb_z.jpg

Photobucket

{

}

{

}

Message 1 of 3 (406 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11127 posts

Re: Journey Takes Its First Steps This March

Feb 16, 2012

Caught this information earlier. Great news to finally have a release. Definitely excited see what Journey's experience will be like firsthand. Not to mention the music from the game's trailer has an elegant draw.

Message 2 of 3 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Re: Journey Takes Its First Steps This March

Feb 16, 2012

I totally agree! I'm excited to get my hands on the game and play.  I like the ability to create my own journey, so to speak

I'm a fan of the music in Journey as well. Music is usually one of the key elements that draws me into a game. It's how I got into inFamous and Uncharted.

I find the soft chimey instrumentals in Journey very engaging and I think it will really help to play up the personal attachment to a game, gameplay and the character that will make this a very initimate and dynamic gaming experience.  Essentially this game will be driven by the players' own unique motivations to complete the game.

March can't come fast enough in my book

Photobucket

{

}

{

}

Message 3 of 3 (406 Views)
0 Likes