Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 12 2013
By: spike_truth First Son 6 posts

PS3 Avatar?

3 replies 551 views Edited Apr 12, 2013

I wanted to get the Journey Avatar today but when it says to Like the PS3 Page or whatever on FaceBook and i'll get the Avatar code I never get it! It also says something about a Journey tab to redeem it? I can't seem to find it and i'm at a loss. :smileyindifferent:

Message 1 of 4 (551 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11124 posts

Re: PS3 Avatar?

Apr 12, 2013

It appears this was a promotion from last year. My suspicions are telling me that you may already be too late to grab the free avatar for Journey.

Message 2 of 4 (547 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1499 posts

Apr 12, 2013

spike_truth wrote:

I wanted to get the Journey Avatar today but when it says to Like the PS3 Page or whatever on FaceBook and i'll get the Avatar code I never get it! It also says something about a Journey tab to redeem it? I can't seem to find it and i'm at a loss. :smileyindifferent:

There is a place under account management on your PS3 to redeem codes. Not sure about the promotion you are talking about. GrayGargoyle is probably right that it is an old promotion.

The only way currently that I know how to get Journey Avatars is to buy the Journey Collectors Edition. It comes with the complete music score, 3 games (Flower, Journey, and Flow) plus behind the scenes stuff, wallpaper theme for your PS3, and avatars. 

Posted Image
Message 3 of 4 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9313 posts

Apr 17, 2013
The promo you are mentioning is long expired unfortuneately. MysticMur is correct in that the Collectors edition has the avatar included. The Journey/Flow/Flower bundle was just updated to the PSN store in EU region so it may be downloadable digitally soon, including the avatar you want for use here.
Support Forums
Message 4 of 4 (495 Views)