Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 17 2012
By: Sausagestorm First Son 1 posts

Question

2 replies 495 views Edited Jul 17, 2012

So I'm considering buying this game and I have a question. First you should know I'm a guy who likes to go into a game or movie knowing as little as possible. So in the PS3 store, on the page for Journey, I noticed it says "max online players = 2". My question is, did they just ruin the game for me by showing me that I'll be playing online with only one other person? Is that the big secret? I'm really hoping you say no.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Re: Question

Jul 17, 2012
not exactly. A tiny bit. I mean uhh it's not ruined just less of a suprise. Still and amazing game you should get
Photobucket

Current Mains: Ratchet, Sir Daniel, Raiden

The journey to know today begins - The Legend of Dragoon

Dart Feld for All Stars
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (493 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7813 posts

Re: Question

Jul 18, 2012

Sausagestorm wrote:

So I'm considering buying this game and I have a question. First you should know I'm a guy who likes to go into a game or movie knowing as little as possible. So in the PS3 store, on the page for Journey, I noticed it says "max online players = 2". My question is, did they just ruin the game for me by showing me that I'll be playing online with only one other person? Is that the big secret? I'm really hoping you say no.

It doesn't spoil anything major either story or gameplay wise.  Unfortunately, that's all I can say without really spoiling anything.

It is a great, emotional game, though.  I can almost guarantee you will enjoy it.  I've played through it probably well over 100 times, and I'm still finding new things to do/find.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (490 Views)
0 Likes