Nov 19 2013
By: SwampFoxx64 First Son 1 posts

Saved Game?

2 replies 189 views Edited Nov 19, 2013

I just got journey, got through a coupla of saves and had some real life stuff to take care off, my questions is how do I pick back up where I left off? Seems like all I see is "start new journey"

Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (189 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11355 posts

Re: Saved Game?

Nov 22, 2013

I don't think Journey actually gives you the option to save your game. Each Journey that you take only lasts about an hour or two. Given this information, the length of the game ditches the ability to save all together. Many gamers will spend an hour or two playing their games anyway, so having to save yourself the trouble of having checkpoints or backing up before you ditch the person you're with is out of the question.

Since Journey can be played together with a complete online stranger, the data of them being computed into your save slot is not something that's capable. Of course you can also play Journey alone should you choose to, but the overall experience is meant to be played back to front or is it front to back? In Journey, if you really must shut off your system at any single point then prepare to start all over again.

Message 2 of 3 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1536 posts

Re: Saved Game?

Dec 10, 2013
Journey automatically saves. After the end of the scenes when you join the circle, when you go down the hall to enter the next chapter it saves at that point. If you have completed a scene and quit Journey; you will see the choice to Continue by pressing the select button or to press start for a New Journey.

So to start from the last automatic save point in the game, simply choose the Select button. And continue your Journey. :smileyhappy: Mur
Posted Image
Message 3 of 3 (135 Views)
0 Likes