Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 13 2013
By: BearOfKratos Splicer 93 posts

To Sony Developers about Journey for Vita

1 replies 335 views Edited Feb 13, 2013

I had heard from thatgamecompany , that you own rights to all the agreed games flOw,flower & Journey. I also heard you ported out flOw to psp through a company named SuperVillain Studios. Is this possible to do with Journey seeing  that the following of this game is greaer then flOw, your new engine for a portable is 10X greater then the psp or GO. I know several people who own Vita would love to have this title. Plus last I checked you guys need a HUGE boost for the Vita and this among a couple other titles would steer you in the right direction!

Message 1 of 2 (335 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8452 posts

Re: To Sony Developers about Journey for Vita

Feb 13, 2013

BearOfKratos wrote:

I had heard from thatgamecompany , that you own rights to all the agreed games flOw,flower & Journey. I also heard you ported out flOw to psp through a company named SuperVillain Studios. Is this possible to do with Journey seeing  that the following of this game is greaer then flOw, your new engine for a portable is 10X greater then the psp or GO. I know several people who own Vita would love to have this title. Plus last I checked you guys need a HUGE boost for the Vita and this among a couple other titles would steer you in the right direction!

Doubt it will happen, but if it does, my wife has already said that she'd buy herself a Vita in a heartbeat.  Heck, she'd buy a Vita if they just allowed Journey to be played via Remote Play.

Message 2 of 2 (331 Views)
0 Likes