Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 16 2012
By: Sushi_Pirate Fender Bender 4029 posts

Welcome to our Journey Area

6 replies 561 views Edited Apr 16, 2012

Hey everyone,

Through a mix up on our end we created a Journey space but no one could see/post in it aside from ourselves.  Not our brightest moment, but thanks to the help of our MVPs and passionate Journey fans I'd like to officially welcome you (again) to our Journey space!

Now that the title has been out for a while, how are you liking it?  How many times have you played through?  Have you ever seen someone you know on the end credits (when it tells you who you met on your journey)?

-SP

Message 1 of 7 (561 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11172 posts

Re: Welcome to our Journey Area

Apr 16, 2012

One day I'd love to get my mitts on Journey to bask in the sensation that supposedly is the game. Unfortunately, I have a fairly stubborn wallet.

Message 2 of 7 (561 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1681 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Hey, Sushi! I wondered where you went from the GT5 forums. Just picked up the Journey Collector's Edition, and I'm loving it! Haven't played much, apart from 4 spaces on Journey, and about 1 hour's worth of Flower; but I am absolutely fascinated with both games. Haven't met anyone yet, no doubt I will.

A quick question - do the small stones with the glyphs on them represent the scarf upgrades you have earned? I have noticed them in front of the altar at the end of each level/ space, and only two of three are lit. I'm assuming it means I missed an upgrade and need to search more thoroughly.

By the way - I LOVE the sand sliding sequence in the third space - feels like boarding; and I have a blast slaloming through the arches, then leaping over the cliffs and floating down. Incredible!.
Message 3 of 7 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1513 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Edhellonde wrote:
Hey, Sushi! I wondered where you went from the GT5 forums. Just picked up the Journey Collector's Edition, and I'm loving it! Haven't played much, apart from 4 spaces on Journey, and about 1 hour's worth of Flower; but I am absolutely fascinated with both games. Haven't met anyone yet, no doubt I will.

A quick question - do the small stones with the glyphs on them represent the scarf upgrades you have earned? I have noticed them in front of the altar at the end of each level/ space, and only two of three are lit. I'm assuming it means I missed an upgrade and need to search more thoroughly. Yes

By the way - I LOVE the sand sliding sequence in the third space - feels like boarding; and I have a blast slaloming through the arches, then leaping over the cliffs and floating down. Incredible!.

Here's a handy link to a Journey guide on ps3trophies.org.  

Journey Guide

Great information. After playing the game through, used it to help find areas I missed. 

Happy Journeying to You, Mur

Posted Image
Message 4 of 7 (478 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1681 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Nice info page! Following the instructions for the 'Mirage' trophy, no luck as yet - did discover that after you activate the meditation circle; others also show up in the perimeter buildings; and will take you to other areas of the game. Went from the fist area to the snow section just by entering the meditation circle furthest to the right. Don't know yet if the others will jump you somewhere else or not (yet!)
Message 5 of 7 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1513 posts

Nov 5, 2012

The mirage trophy is not easy to find. If you watched the video in the guide, he is not clear that the directions are from the first symbol in the desert. After entering the desert scene, most people go left first, to release  the first carpet. The head directly right towards the first symbol. After that follow the video instructions to the flower. It eluded me for quite awhile. 

The Hub is the place you describe as the first area, it does have shortcuts to jump to all other areas in the game.

Posted Image
Message 6 of 7 (464 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1681 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Just a quick but large thank you to everyone who took the time posting all the tips and videos for the n00bs like me. Thanks to your hard work; I'm happily journeying about in my shiny white robe; and hope to be making an appearance in a dune near you soon. lol

Proving again that the arrival is unimportant; it's all about the Journey...

Message 7 of 7 (417 Views)