Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 15 2009
By: MrWhiZZlE Splicer 69 posts

GG you're a joke!

30 replies 14 views Edited Mar 15, 2009
You still have people on the forums thinking it is their fault getting all the error codes. Well if I am wrong and it is their fault or it was my fault... Then tell US! I took the game back and got my refund but I said I am still going to troll the forums to try and help others with a solution. The error codes made this game unplayable and new threads are still popping up over this. I also like how people are saying it is on your end. Come on? Just because you don't get any error codes YET does not mean 100's and 100's of people have connection issues. My Ps3 never signed out. I was only unable to play on servers and it is only this GAME.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 31 (14 Views)
Wastelander
745 posts

Re: GG you're a joke!

Mar 15, 2009
i have never had a error code throughout the 60 hrs i have put into it so far... i think everyone cries too much about games this generation.... OHHHHHH i cant turn .25 seconds what am i to do
 photo Ssig1.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 31 (14 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1691 posts

Mar 15, 2009
Yeah I got two last night which really pissed me off because I got a couple ribbons that game. The first one it kicked me out the PSN all together. The second time was the game.

Get your Portable ID!Add Steezin_ for COD4. Just leave a message with it saying why you are adding me. Don't forget the underscore.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 31 (14 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Mar 15, 2009
In all my hours playing Killzone 2, I have not experience any error codes or any freezes/sudden shut-offs. I'm sorry sir, but YOU are a joke.
Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 31 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Mar 15, 2009
In ever had a problem so... what are you talking about? error code... what a stupid reason to take a game back, perhaps it was an issue fixed on the latest patch, though to tell you the truth you just sound like a troll, I know 5 people who own this game and none of them, including myself have ever had anny problems and thorougly enjoy playing this game onlin so either its a personal problem with your network or your just making it up because your and xbot or a cod fanboy... If you are the former then try opening up your NAT, playing games online on either the PSN or xbox live suggests opeing up the NAt, or scheck you wireless router (if you use wireless) whenever the power goes out I have to reset it to make it work properly, reset the ps3, I don't know what elsse you can try but to blame it on GG enirely when many thousands of people are playing and enjoying the game is rediculouse, the game works fine, and since it uses pvp it has to be a problem with your connecion, as gg isnt really involved... (i din't think it runs off of their servers at least but I could be wrong)
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 31 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Mar 15, 2009
The game just came out this happens with almost every game when it first comes out. So stop whining and wait a little bit..
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 31 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Mar 15, 2009
id love to know how ppl, who complian about the smallest thing in games, get on in real day to day problems....theres no milk left OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH **bleep** !!!!!!!!!!!! Thats it ! get me rope and a chair..i cant take this.
MarsBarMan
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 31 (14 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Mar 15, 2009

Subaru_LionKeep wrote:
i have never had a error code throughout the 60 hrs i have put into it so far... i think everyone cries too much about games this generation.... OHHHHHH i cant turn .25 seconds what am i to do

this is truth.  maybe not everyone, but (i may be completly wrong, just a guess) i think the bluk of these complaint threads are from a younger demographic than is actually targeted by the game (that being under 18).  i understand that there are issues, but its more often than not brought up in a very immature manner... i.e. "im taking this game back if its not fixed by..."

wasnt trying to derail the thread.. just a good point brought up by subaru_lionKeep... kudos

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 31 (14 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Mar 15, 2009

dnlkk94 wrote:
In all my hours playing Killzone 2, I have not experience any error codes or any freezes/sudden shut-offs. I'm sorry sir, but YOU are a joke.

Same.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 31 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Mar 15, 2009

hurleypwell wrote:
id love to know how ppl, who complian about the smallest thing in games, get on in real day to day problems....theres no milk left OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH **bleep** !!!!!!!!!!!! Thats it ! get me rope and a chair..i cant take this.

Yeh I just beat the cat when we are out of milk. J/K I am doing this to help others that had the same issue as I had. The smallest thing lol. The game was unplayable, that's a small thing? You love the game so much and are such a GG fanboy that you defend a company that shipped an item that does not work properly on-line and bash people that are having problems. That SIR is sad. It is not, oh the controls are heavy. You will never ever see me post something like that.

Message Edited by MrWhiZZlE on 03-15-2009 03:48 PM
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 31 (14 Views)
0 Likes