Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: Multiplayer Guide - Maps, Classes, Tactics, & Strategies

Nov 6, 2010

Very nice guide you made. I would like to give you a few tips as to what I do.(not sure if some one already posted these)

1. At the start of the match you should be a tactician with the assaults second badge so you can run straight to the good spawn points in the map very early and dominate after that.

2. I disagree with the whole thing about a medic being behind the front line. Whenever I play as medic, I'm always the one that revives someone in the front lines and by placing a few C4 at a possible flanking position that the enemy can come through helps a lot.

3. If your ever a sniper and happen to find a shotgun, PICK IT UP. If you do then u turn into an invisible ninja with a shotgun. What you do is you wait in a corner were the enemy comes through often and then blow the away.

4. As a saboteur, you stay behind enemy lines and take them out when they spawn. If you are a leader of a squad then your squad mates will spawn on you and help out.

There are my tips. Hope you enjoyed them.

CAUTION

You may get called a noob for doing what is best for your team and helping them win

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 71 (22 Views)
0 Likes