Fender Bender
4131 posts

Re: FIX THE CONTROLS!

Feb 9, 2011

heckler82 wrote:

Honestly I didnt read your entire post. The second sentence is what is bothering me. I dont know why you seem to think that there is some big conspiricay with the VIP's and the beta testers doing what you claim we did. Ill say this once. We have absolutely ZERO pull on what goes into the game. I dont know where GG got their ideas from, but we dont sit in a little pow wow and conspire on how to sell the game better. I really wish you would stop making accusations that you cant back up other than "I said so"

Custard - Smacked On Your Gob!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm just saying you've missed a great opportunity to simply say that game-mechanics should not be decided by internet committee. Or perhaps that the devs should decide on their own. Instead, we've had a lot of people actively argue for the idea that a few posters on the internet really are a representative sample of the larger gaming community. As well as that it's a really good idea to create a controversy where none should possibly exist.

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 84 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
901 posts

Feb 9, 2011

and, by the way... it would be very stupid in a war for an engineer to be carrying an assault rifle for instance, he would be over weighted...

Get your Portable ID!

http://ftzclanbrasil.blogspot.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 84 (36 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
485 posts

Feb 9, 2011

The controls feel better to me than kz2  .... Thats my opinion on it. I'll play this game till the next big title comes out ...

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 84 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Feb 10, 2011

There's nothing wrong with the controls, the reason why you might find it harder to aim is that there is no aim assist. If you play Black Ops and turn off Aim Assist you'll have the same problem, so there's actually nothing wrong with the controls, it's just that they don't aim for you, at least it's not like KZ2 where most of the weapons had a heavy feel to them.

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 84 (36 Views)
0 Likes