http://www.gamed.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?p=198312

Sig by nuno
Message 32 of 61 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2869 posts

Re: Killzone 3 ANNOUNCED 56k* WARNING

May 22, 2010

Sony has not officially announced it, so I'm a little disappointed that it was leaked.  Not to say I'm not really excited about the news. A completely unexpected announcement at E3 would have made Sony the winner of the show by a long shot, and it would have made the conference a lot more exciting.  Now there is definitely going to be a teaser trailer and it won't be as big of a moment when it finally is announced.

I wonder how the jetpacks are going to affect the multiplayer. There was also a line that has me worried.  "The combat is unchanged"  Does this mean that the controls will stay the same?  I was a fan of the controls when they came out, but it turned a lot of people away and lost some of it's potential to be a longer lasting game.

Message 33 of 61 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

May 22, 2010

Woot im famous! :smileytongue:

I'm so lucky I decide not to cancel Gamepro, and then I get Killzone 3 news like 3 weeks early rofl.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Darkenmal
Message 34 of 61 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
13691 posts

May 22, 2010

Johnbegood wrote:

Sony has not officially announced it, so I'm a little disappointed that it was leaked.  Not to say I'm not really excited about the news. A completely unexpected announcement at E3 would have made Sony the winner of the show by a long shot, and it would have made the conference a lot more exciting.  Now there is definitely going to be a teaser trailer and it won't be as big of a moment when it finally is announced.

I wonder how the jetpacks are going to affect the multiplayer. There was also a line that has me worried.  "The combat is unchanged"  Does this mean that the controls will stay the same?  I was a fan of the controls when they came out, but it turned a lot of people away and lost some of it's potential to be a longer lasting game.

Jack tretton officiall announced that KZ3 was in the works a few months ago...and a completely unexpected announcement at E3? Impossible. Everyone was already expecting it.
Even the bombshell E3 2007 unveiling of KZ2 was expected.

Photobucket
Message 35 of 61 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2869 posts

May 22, 2010

Edizzle8002 wrote:

Johnbegood wrote:

Jack tretton officiall announced that KZ3 was in the works a few months ago...and a completely unexpected announcement at E3? Impossible. Everyone was already expecting it.
Even the bombshell E3 2007 unveiling of KZ2 was expected.

It just feels like we're peeking at the presents before Christmas. That wasn't an official anouncement that Tretton made either, he was just confirming what everyone already knew. 

Message 36 of 61 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1188 posts

May 22, 2010

words cannot decsribe just how freaking EPIC this news is!!!!

we ALL new it was coming when Trenton said it was. but those screens of the HGH in snow coats with fur aroud the collar is just unbelieveable!

If you excuse me i'm going to change my shorts....'

I'm calling it right now, i dont care about any other game but this.. my GOTY!!!

PS saving $$$ for my 3d Bravia

Message 37 of 61 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5298 posts

May 22, 2010

I just have one question.......

How in the world do I talk the wife into letting me get a 3D HDTV now ????

Screw it I'll just buy it and not tell her. I'll just have to hide for a couple days after she finds it. lol

Message 38 of 61 (12 Views)
Monster Hunter
45 posts

May 22, 2010

It's only a matter of time. I just hope to god Sony markets this game like it's crack. But anyway I do hope it comes out in 2k11 or winter 2k10. I still wanted support with the kz2 game including tournaments and such from the PSN Community. It's a shame the beast kz2 isn't heavily being marketed even now.

Message 39 of 61 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1028 posts

May 22, 2010

Maybe we'll see some jungle shots next?

Message 40 of 61 (12 Views)
0 Likes