Jan 27 2011
By: motherh666 Last Guardian 11232 posts

Motherh is back

215 replies 92 views Edited Jan 27, 2011

hey guys,

First off, a Happy New Year to all of you!  Hope Santa has been good to you folks.  

sorry for the long outage, I have been out of the country, but I am back now and looking to be a bit more visible here again with all the excitement going on.

With the game having gone gold theres little time for a break here.  With the Multiplayer beta, the Frozen Shores demo, all the marketing work and much much more going on its as crazy as ever here. 

So.  Everyone excited?  Pre-orders ready?  Controllers charged?  Knuckles cracked, ready to rock? 

PS: Not sure if this has been posted yet, I've not had a chance to look around much.

http://twitter.com/KillzoneDotCom/status/29934934588137473

Seb Downie - Producer - Guerrilla Games
Message 1 of 216 (92 Views)
Sackboy
578 posts

Re: Motherh is back

Jan 27, 2011

http://i.123g.us/c/cute_cuteetc/card/109798.gif

Message 2 of 216 (92 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jan 27, 2011

Glad your back hope you had wonderful holidays, Are we ready? Question is are you ready?

I will be ready.

- kz3 Helghast Edition check

- Ps3 semi-check

- Controller- Check

- Motherh666- Check

Hey seb holler over to that marketing team to use the Justice trailer as a commerical on TV that Trailer was friggin EPIC I think i convinced 4 of my friends to buy it soley off that trailer

sither11
Message 3 of 216 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11232 posts

Jan 27, 2011

We're knee-deep in trailers and marketing material at the moment.  What you've seen is only the beginning.

Message 4 of 216 (92 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jan 27, 2011

motherh666 wrote:

We're knee-deep in trailers and marketing material at the moment.  What you've seen is only the beginning.

that makes me very happy and excited cant wait to see if you can top the justice trailer.

Now only if we could get some moderation over on the killzone.com forums *cough*

p.s Hey seb you think you would mind taking a look at something more so an idea?

sither11
Message 5 of 216 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11232 posts

Jan 27, 2011

Killzone.com will be getting an update soon.

Look at what?

Message 6 of 216 (92 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jan 27, 2011

ehhhh just a little map Idea I thought of maybe tell me if you like it or not, and of course pass it on to the MP team lol

Set up/ Out look of the map

ok this idea came to me earlier today while watching killzone trailers and i thought i would share this idea, the idea is quite baisc and simple while adding a twist like enviormental hazards the basic set up of the map is a brutal fire fight taking place inside of the MAWLR, now I think the physics on this would take some tweaking but would be great fun as you walk and run, the walking animation of the MAWLR yould cause your aim to shift to oneside or your body as the MAWLR walks (time based on intervals of walking)

- Now the basics of the map would deal greatly with catwalks being used to opposing sides with multiple levels to fight on as a bottom and middle/top floor, much like vetka crusier except a bit smaller

- Enviormental deaths/ conditons, now this is where things get intresting like in kz2 maps some of them had enviromental hurdle sor events like southern hills nuke or the train gaps to jump, now my idea is at certain interveals of the fight as seen in the gameplay of killzone the ISA engage the MAWLR and the MAWLR beings to take damage. As the battle continues different things happen list below.

- 5 min interval, rockets begin to hurt the MAWLR causing fires and internal damage and explosions, now when the fire and explosions go off it causes problems with your vision as in certain spots it becomes very smokey and causes your vision to deviate while walking through the smoke, also becare not to stick close to walls when explosions go off or you may find your self being blown up then watching your riddled corpse being sucked out through the blown out wall. (emergency wall shutdowns like sliders would be inorder to insur eno one else be sucked out)

- 15 min interval, the explosions become worse and mass fires begin to break out causing one of the routes to acces the enemy's objectives to blow up causing you to be forced to use alternate paths to your destination, which those routes will be a hell of a gun fight through smoke and fires to make it to both opposing objectives.

- Now the las tinterval is more tricky as it depends how long the objectives are , the last interval being where the MAWLR is at its critical point ready to fall crash and burn, as both teams struggle to win the final missions if things are not over by this time a timer appears in the corner of your HUD saying 2 mins until critical shutdown and the MAWLR falls as seen in the gameplay, now after those 2 mins are up the MAWLR begins to fall the screen fades vision blurs (and for helghast googles crack) and the game is over leaving the team with the greatest score to win.

sither11
Message 7 of 216 (92 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6086 posts

Jan 27, 2011

lol i can see the future n the future says

"no comment" lol

btw our treehouse is back up we got a poll on what happened to u hahaha!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 8 of 216 (92 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6512 posts

Jan 27, 2011

So are we allowed to ask question here?

Message 9 of 216 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
351 posts

Jan 27, 2011

Welcome back, be ready to be bombarded with questions.

Btw congratulations on the move... if i remember correctly.. hahah.

Message 10 of 216 (92 Views)
0 Likes