Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
48888 posts

Re: Am i the only one that enjoys Killzone 3 more than Black Ops

Nov 7, 2011

MistaSpin wrote:

blueseven_2 wrote:

After a while playing Black Ops i've been noticed that all im doing is killing little kids , and also the game is to easy and requires no skill at all. so i bought Killzone 3 and i've been playing it recently and its a whole different level compared to Call of Duty , The graphics on Killzone 3 hands down destroys Black Ops graphics , and the way you move is realistic , its one of those games that require skill to play . What im trying to say is that Call of Duty is to overrated and doesnt deserve all this hype CoD4 has good though

Nope, you're not the only one!

After finally getting another PS3 (don't ask what I did to the old one)  I bought KZ3 and even though it's a bit older now, I still LOVE it! 

It's difficult,  looks great and the online is awesome!!

No kids there either.  Not that kids are bad, but it's a grown ups game and the online community is awesome!

We need to garner more attention for this game as I've noticed that the forums are a bit slow these days.

Maybe we could swap one of the community game night games for this if there is enough interest?

Message 11 of 17 (428 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3512 posts

Nov 8, 2011

Best feeling guns and use of dual shock in a shooter that I have played this whole year online.I adore the game,the music..all of it.

Those cutscenes!!..YES!!!..Those special melee kills.."Say hello to my little thumbs!!

Don't care for the campaign though.

Message 12 of 17 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
830 posts

Nov 9, 2011

Pilgrim, you're typing sweet words to my eyes.   Alas, I fear there are too many new titles to be evented (not even sure that's a word).

I do lurrrve some KZ3 though. 

Photobucket

Message 13 of 17 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Nope kz3 is the best shooter period.
Message 14 of 17 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Apr 18, 2013

I think Killzone 3 was a very underrated game.  The game play is great, the story is better than what it's given credit for, and the multiplayer is top notch.  It's my favorite multiplayer game, it's just too bad no one really plays it any more.

Message 15 of 17 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Jun 16, 2013

niether Killzone 3 or COD can compete with KZ2's multi-player

KIllzone 2 is the best shooter ever!!!

Message 16 of 17 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16940 posts

Jun 19, 2013
honestly if I had more time. yes. the only reason why i play blops2 anymore is because more of my friends list is playing that.
Message 17 of 17 (93 Views)
0 Likes