Nov 11 2012
By: artistccb First Son 2 posts

Idea's for New added modes for Killzone 4!

1 replies 436 views Edited Nov 11, 2012
I have been a fan of this franchise since the first launch of Killzone on PS2. When Killzone 2 came out it blew me away and when Killzone 3 came out, it gave me chills down my spine with the Brutal Melee attacks. I love playing through the campaigns and the multiplayer was very fun as well. However, despite the MP being fun but after awhile it starts to show the potential of being something more. I would like to share my ideas with Guerilla Games and the community. I wanted to put my two cents on how to make the MP enriched. To not only give gamers and customers a full package to be proud of but giving them something that they never forget.

Idea 1. Sniper Zone: what is the one thing that most gamers find very annoying? Snipers! Sniping has always been a fixation among certain gamers. Some do it for the skill and some do it because they want to be mean lol. So why not have a mode with special designed maps for players to snipe each other. Mode types could be last man standing or team death match but with sniping only.

Idea 2. Aerial Battle Zone: I always see modes in other games like BF3 for example with Conquest or Rush thats land combat based. But I never seen a mode in any shooter, that has navy or in this case space ship battles. I would love to see a mode where you have team Helghast playing against team ISA on each of their ships. You got the ISA ship and Helghast ship with twelve players or more on each ship. Manning guns and cannons firing at each other. Plus you would have aerial defense on each side. Which ever team has the most damage on the main ship, looses the first round. Remember this is all in real time, so no cut scenes. After the first round is completed, then the team that won the first round has to board the enemy ship. To capture the commanding officer for interrogation and the other teams has to defend their commanding officer. In round three if the teams commanding officer had been captured. The team can try to redeem them selves by getting him back.

Idea 3 Aerial Zone: Since I covered the Aerial Battle Zone, I felt like there should be another aerial mode. Where two teams are playing against each other in a aerial fight. Every player gets their own fighter ship and just shoots at each other in orbit or even in space. Team Death matches, Squad Death Match or even mercenary style (every man for himself).

Idea 4 Mech Zone: You love Mechs? Well here you go Mech your hearts out.

Idea 5 Time Bomb Zone: No, not a bomb that needs to be defuse but every player on both teams has a time bomb attached to their chest. If you don't move within 5-7 seconds, you'll explode and re-spawn. This would cut down on camping and promote fast game play.

Idea 6 All out Battle Zone: This mode would be made for two or four special made maps and big maps. You would have mechs, aerial ships, tanks and land troops for combat. Not sure how many players would fit this one but if the map would be large enough. Go to 48-64 players but if not then 24-36 players I would accept. You could have War Zone objectives or operation style objectives. Just make sure it balanced.

Idea 7 Co-zone: Online coop would be fantastic. Whether its on the campaign, which would be a great feature and I talk about that in another forum. Or if its like mission challenges.

Conclusion: I would have added this to Killzone's website but for some reason there are errors. So I decided to start here on PS community forums. I do hope you enjoyed reading my enthusiasm for Killzone and its the one franchise I care for the most. More then any other shooter out there. It still has the potential.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (436 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Re: Idea's for New added modes for Killzone 4!

Nov 17, 2012

artistccb wrote:
I have been a fan of this franchise since the first launch of Killzone on PS2. When Killzone 2 came out it blew me away and when Killzone 3 came out, it gave me chills down my spine with the Brutal Melee attacks. I love playing through the campaigns and the multiplayer was very fun as well. However, despite the MP being fun but after awhile it starts to show the potential of being something more. I would like to share my ideas with Guerilla Games and the community. I wanted to put my two cents on how to make the MP enriched. To not only give gamers and customers a full package to be proud of but giving them something that they never forget.

Idea 1. Sniper Zone: what is the one thing that most gamers find very annoying? Snipers! Sniping has always been a fixation among certain gamers. Some do it for the skill and some do it because they want to be mean lol. So why not have a mode with special designed maps for players to snipe each other. Mode types could be last man standing or team death match but with sniping only.

Idea 2. Aerial Battle Zone: I always see modes in other games like BF3 for example with Conquest or Rush thats land combat based. But I never seen a mode in any shooter, that has navy or in this case space ship battles. I would love to see a mode where you have team Helghast playing against team ISA on each of their ships. You got the ISA ship and Helghast ship with twelve players or more on each ship. Manning guns and cannons firing at each other. Plus you would have aerial defense on each side. Which ever team has the most damage on the main ship, looses the first round. Remember this is all in real time, so no cut scenes. After the first round is completed, then the team that won the first round has to board the enemy ship. To capture the commanding officer for interrogation and the other teams has to defend their commanding officer. In round three if the teams commanding officer had been captured. The team can try to redeem them selves by getting him back.

Idea 3 Aerial Zone: Since I covered the Aerial Battle Zone, I felt like there should be another aerial mode. Where two teams are playing against each other in a aerial fight. Every player gets their own fighter ship and just shoots at each other in orbit or even in space. Team Death matches, Squad Death Match or even mercenary style (every man for himself).

Idea 4 Mech Zone: You love Mechs? Well here you go Mech your hearts out.

Idea 5 Time Bomb Zone: No, not a bomb that needs to be defuse but every player on both teams has a time bomb attached to their chest. If you don't move within 5-7 seconds, you'll explode and re-spawn. This would cut down on camping and promote fast game play.

Idea 6 All out Battle Zone: This mode would be made for two or four special made maps and big maps. You would have mechs, aerial ships, tanks and land troops for combat. Not sure how many players would fit this one but if the map would be large enough. Go to 48-64 players but if not then 24-36 players I would accept. You could have War Zone objectives or operation style objectives. Just make sure it balanced.

Idea 7 Co-zone: Online coop would be fantastic. Whether its on the campaign, which would be a great feature and I talk about that in another forum. Or if its like mission challenges.

Conclusion: I would have added this to Killzone's website but for some reason there are errors. So I decided to start here on PS community forums. I do hope you enjoyed reading my enthusiasm for Killzone and its the one franchise I care for the most. More then any other shooter out there. It still has the potential.

I thought of some of you Ideas, but for Killzone 4 there should be Battlefield, Construction, Rescue, and Seige. In Battlefield you get Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Duel Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Defend-N-Destroy, Assault, Supply Drop, Domination, Conquest,

Flat Match, Guerilla Warfare, Melondy Mode(old warzone).

Deathmatches, Defend-N-Destroy, Supply Drop, Domination, are the same as in Killzone 1 & Liberation. Capture the Flag would change with a more Killzone flavor to it, when you capture a flag you have to stand close to it, you'll be useing both arms to raise the flag, if attack you can switch to a one-handed weapon but it slows down the pace of raising the flag. In assault you have to choose a planet to fight on either Helgan or Vetka, on Vetka ISA are the Defenders Helghast are the Attacks on Helghan they reverse. On Vetka you must defend the ISA Beacon, while on Helghan you must defend a Tactical Spawn Post. Conquest would be just like Battlefield or Battlefield Bad Company, Flat Match is were you fight a Flat Map nothing to hide behind execpt in some stages theres snow, sand, watter, boxes, objects that are soft you can hide behind but give you no protection, some maps are only in the darkness, the whole point is you shoot to kill without cover. Guerilla Warfare is were you have set number of lives, if a vehicle is on a stage you can only use it once, extreme amount of gore on last life, destructability of enviorinment is high, you supposed outlive or destroy the other team. Melondy is just Warzone since that what it is.

The other mode is Rescue were you have two modes, Raid you go in and find an artifact, blue prints, secret plans, or VIP/POW's.

In Evacuate you have to escape from danger as both factions, or as ISA evacuate civillians from helghast.

In Seige theres 3 modes, first is Survivor were it's like Fire Fight, Spec Ops, Spartan Ops, Horde/Beast Mode, as ISA you defend Vetka from waves of Helghast, Helghast you defend Helghan from ISA. Then theres Survival of the Fittest were you play as ISA/Helghast at the same time but you fight on Vetka or Helghan and fight all the Insects and Animals in waves. Petricite is the last mode were fight Petricite Zombies of ISA/Helghast, anyone who dies becomes a Petricite Zombie.

The last mode is Construction(Forge) were you choose either Vetka or Helghan, on Vetka you take their culture of construction, visa-versa for Helghast.

In Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Supply Drop, Conquest, Guerilla Warfare, Melondy mode, all Rescue modes, Petricite, and Survival of the Fittest are the only modes that have vehicles in them.

In your Aerial Zone and Aerial Battle Zone I called Aerial Domination but you could fight either Air to Air were on one side of the map you have a Vetkan Cruiser on the other side you'll have a Helghast Cruiser. You are giving a buttload of vehicles as Helgast you have Jetbikes, Overlord Dropships, Jetpacks, Parasite Craft, Leech pods, Jet Fighters, and Orbital Capable Strike Fighters. For ISA the Attack Aircraft, Intruders, VTOL transport, VTOL Gunship, and the Space Shuttle. You fight it out and damage the othersides Cruiser so that you side can blast them with your Cruiser while their sheilds are down.

The second Aerial Domination mode was call Ground to Air, were you have to as the ground defend from a Aerial Assault if you take too much damage you get blasted by the Cruiser from above, if your able to defend well against the onslaught you can fire a Anti-Air ICBM or something like the Arc Cannon for the Helghast.

Also for Battlefield you can 32 players, for Rescue you have 16 players, and Siege you have 8 players, I thought that a 64 player Killzone should happen but it should be another game were treated like the old Battlefield games, plus with the graphics would probably hold it back a bit.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (417 Views)
0 Likes