Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 22 2011
By: PlasticPulse Gaming Beast 2106 posts

TSP makes Killzone 3 repetitive

4 replies 312 views Edited May 22, 2011

I have to admit, I am finding it harder and harder to keep playing this game. And I think the TSP is probably the numebr one problem I have with it. Ranking up is punishingly slow in this game, and the only real way to rank up is in Warzone. I personally prefer Guerilla Warfare mostly, though Warzone is fun when I'm in the mood and have the time to kill. But the TSP system just makes Warzone dull and reptitive. One of the perfect things about Killzone 2 was that you could always spawn right into the action, or close to it, if you wanted. Or you could spawn away from the action if you wanted to flank the enemy or something. Having spawn grenades and spawning on squad leader meant you always got a unique spawn location. It really kept it fresh, and kept the pace up. Killzone 3 goes much mroe slowly. Corinth highway and Salamun Market are almost unplayably dull because of the TSP system. It's just so boring, spawning at the same spot, running for an hour, getting killed, and repeating. It's frustrating because I think KZ3 is almost a perfect game in many ways, they got the movement and aiming down perfectly. Guerilla Warfare is a lot of fun and fast paced, but there's just no ranking up in it. So I keep trying to play, but it just gets harder each time. I think lots of people would be thrilled if we could have either spawn grenades or spawning on squad leader back. Even though squads don't exist in this game. I don't know, but something needs to be done. One thing I never experienced in Killzone 2 was boredom. That game wasn't perfect, but it wasn't boring. Killzone 3 has me constantly looking at my watch, wondering how many mroe times I'll be running a 10k to the objective, over and over in mindless repetitive fashion. I'm being a bit extreme, because I really love this game. I just think the TSP makes it more of a chore than a fun game. And playing as tactician is so mind-numbingly infuriating that I almost can't do it anymore.

Message 1 of 5 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Re: TSP makes Killzone 3 repetitive

May 22, 2011

Try dying less.

Message 2 of 5 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2106 posts

May 22, 2011

Kilvoctu wrote:

Try dying less.

Wait, what was that first part?

Message 3 of 5 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
772 posts

May 22, 2011

PlasticPulse wrote:

Kilvoctu wrote:

Try dying less.

Wait, what was that first part?

try was the first part

Message 4 of 5 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Also as you run to the objective I'm sure there are many enemies you can kill on the way there if you point click and shoot that can help with that "try dying less" tip,works wonders for me regardless of class I run,ars and or smgs my friend.
Message 5 of 5 (303 Views)
0 Likes