Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 30 2012
By: Chubear Survivor 2570 posts

With the introduction of Chairman Stahl

4 replies 160 views Edited Jul 30, 2012

Is Sony going to be giving us an oportunity to enjoy the KIllzone universe with anRTS game for the PS4? Seeing as we now have 3 factions: Stahl Industries - The ISA - The Helgasts. I think this would be a great opportunity to expand the Killzone universe to many who enjoy RTS. Games like Endwars, Middle Earth, Halo Wars and RUSE have shown RTS can be done very well on consoles for the console gamer in mind and have been quite profitable too so there is a market for it.

Message 1 of 5 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Re: With the introduction of Chairman Stahl

Aug 11, 2012

I would just prefer it were ISA vs Helghast and split it like Halo Wars/Command-N-Conquer 3 or Generals were you lead under a certain general but have the gameplay of Starcraft and Warhammer 40k Dawn of War combined together.

I really like to see a crossover between Resistance were you get the Chimera, Helghast, ISA, Human Resistance, with all of ther Builidng units, Weapons, Vehicles, and Tech, to me that would be steer in the right direction.

Message 2 of 5 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Aug 15, 2012

I wonder how the Chimera would work in an RTS, resource-wise...

My status is fine, Admiral. But yours is about to go Red.

Message 3 of 5 (147 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5708 posts

Sep 5, 2012

SickJ wrote:

I wonder how the Chimera would work in an RTS, resource-wise...

This is a pretty fun little game

Message 4 of 5 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2570 posts

Sep 6, 2012

Actually Neo, that sounds like a pretty great idea for an IP like this. Having multiple factions based on Playstation Franchise like Killzone, Resistance, MAG/Dust 514, Ratchet & Clank etc. Games that have a certain action theme to them could be implemented and I'm Sony's talented dev teams can come up with great ideas w/ creating such a fun RTS universe.

Message 5 of 5 (133 Views)
0 Likes