Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
436 posts

Re: Anyone been keeping up with KH after 2?

Jul 14, 2012

perfect time to do it, release the hd collection and put in a kh3 trailer that would be great

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 29 (572 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Jul 18, 2012

Id say u would have to be a super KH fan to actually go and seek every KH game on all those other systems just to bridge a broken story, i mean i played 358/2 days and it was enjoyable bu then u get birth by sleep and takes u in an completley diffrent direction so you might not get anywhere playing them all

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 29 (558 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
436 posts

Jul 19, 2012

yeah i guess theyre mostly spin offs but i would still like to play them just because ive been away from kh for so long (since kh2). KH3 please!!

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 29 (554 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Jul 28, 2012

I've tried to, but they've been making it incredibly difficult. The gameplay for BBS is great though, personally I think it's better than KH2 in terms of character abilities, but I never finished it because I can't get comfortable enough on a handheld to play for hours like that...

It's just a weird tactic, to put everything on so many different sequels. DS, mobile, PSP, and 3DS.... and it makes me reluctant to play the other ones because now I have no idea what happened in those other games. I hope when (IF) KH3 comes out, they do one hell of a story recap for everyone...

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 29 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Jul 30, 2012

I haven't been that much really.  It seems to me though that they're really letting go of how good those games were on the PlayStation2 system, just imagine how they'd be on the PlayStation3 system!  Instead they're just making halfa** games for Nintendo.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 29 (538 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11813 posts

Aug 2, 2012

KaozTh3orist wrote:

I've tried to, but they've been making it incredibly difficult. The gameplay for BBS is great though, personally I think it's better than KH2 in terms of character abilities, but I never finished it because I can't get comfortable enough on a handheld to play for hours like that...

It's just a weird tactic, to put everything on so many different sequels. DS, mobile, PSP, and 3DS.... and it makes me reluctant to play the other ones because now I have no idea what happened in those other games. I hope when (IF) KH3 comes out, they do one hell of a story recap for everyone...

I've been playing KH3DS for a bit now, and it seems like THIS is the title that has recaps.

As you progress, whenever they mention something about a previous KH game, you unlock the Chronicle for that game, which gives a nice summary of the events that happened in that game.

Not to mention I think that, from what I've seen, KH3D is going to be necessary, or else when you play KH3, you're going to be like "Why is he here?"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 29 (535 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Aug 2, 2012
Yep, they pretty much made it a major title and that sucks. It was fine releasing tie ins on portables but 3DS has some important plot points people need to know before playing KH3. I guess thats what wikipedia is for eh? =P
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 29 (533 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Nov 21, 2012

yes i have been keeping up

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 29 (395 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Nov 23, 2012

im waiting on kh3

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 29 (390 Views)
0 Likes