Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 30 2012
By: HM01_Impaler Uncharted Territory 1582 posts

Future KH Worlds

11 replies 450 views Edited Oct 30, 2012
With Disney's recent purchase of Lucasfilms, I have been thinking a lot about potential KH worlds. Disney now owns Pixar, Marvel, and Lucasfilms, which I think could all be used in future KH games (Kingdom Hearts III?). Here is what franchises I would like to see represented in Kingdom Hearts III or any other future games:
Toy Story
Monsters Inc. (or the upcoming Monsters University)
Finding Nemo (as opposed to The Little Mermaid as an underwater world)
Wall-E
A Bug's Life
Star Wars (There are so many possible worlds for Star Wars. I think Tatooine and/or the Death Star would be good.)
Indiana Jones (maybe)
Marvel's Avengers
Spider-Man

Plus there are still many great Disney franchises to use or revisit.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (450 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Re: Future KH Worlds

Nov 3, 2012

I was reading an article and it said that "Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance" is a whole new KH series. The creator decided to start from scratch and make a new KH series. I personally don't like the new series because Goofy and  Donald aren't your sidekicks, but that's just me. Along with that I don't like how they must be switching to Nintendo 3DS for their games. The old series was awesome though!!! :smileytongue:

Hope this helped!

Keep on gaming!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (441 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12012 posts

Nov 3, 2012

It's not a new series, idk where you heard that.

Yes, Donald And Goofy don't join you for this, but it's still part of the whole Xehanort Saga

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1798 posts

Nov 26, 2012
I am replaying KH currently and boy it's brought back some fun memories. There is so much in the games that helps you immerse yourself in the world that I had forgotten about, such as the trinity marks and finding the dalmations...

They really need to make a KH 3 for PS3 with all of the character returning.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Nov 28, 2012

B-r-a-t-i-n wrote:

I was reading an article and it said that "Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance" is a whole new KH series. The creator decided to start from scratch and make a new KH series. I personally don't like the new series because Goofy and  Donald aren't your sidekicks, but that's just me. Along with that I don't like how they must be switching to Nintendo 3DS for their games. The old series was awesome though!!! :smileytongue:

They ARE gonna new saga after the Xehanort saga.The last game of the xehanort saga will be KH3 i believe. after that theyll do another saga which ive heard nothing about.

The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Treasure Planet ^^
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (289 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Jan 27, 2013
^
Yes! Treasure Planet would be great. Perfect for Kingdom Hearts. However, I really want to see some Pixar representation. I think KHIII would be the time to do that.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Also, I think it is time we see a Final Fantasy-based world. I would personally love to have Midgar, but they may do Gran Pulse to promote the XIII saga
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (285 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Stoudio Ghibli sounds obvious (just look at Ni-No-Kuni), and maybe *cough* Epic Mickey *cough*. Maybe Kim Possible stealth levels. and even shows like american dragon jake long and Yin-Yang-Yo. Anyone Interested.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (169 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Actually, scratch my previous suggestion (if you want), how about Gravity Falls. The many mysteries and beings could make great Heartless, and Xeanhort could be one of the many mysteries and while Dipper is walking in the woods he sees you and Xeanhort. Xeanhort dissapears and Sora looks back sees Dipper, Dipper questions him and Sora and Dipper make a deal, Sora gives Dipper info and Dipper gives him help to find Xeanhort and hopefully defeat him. Boss battles could be Gideon becomes a Heartless to get rid of Dipper and because you are with Dipper he targets you, Xeanhort gets the fight fighters guy and he now thinks Sora is his next opponent, there could be more. Heartless, gnomes, beavers, wax statues, inventions of the town coot, and anything in the book. If you like, or hate give me any suggestions, keyblades, look, bosses, other characters, etc. Please reply.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (142 Views)
0 Likes