Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/07/2012
Offline
1729 posts
 

Re: Great news for Kingdom Hearts Fans

Aug 21, 2012
If All-Stars is really all for the past and future of Playstation, Sora has to be in.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 47 (424 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/21/2012
Offline
3150 posts
 

Re: Great news for Kingdom Hearts Fans

Aug 21, 2012
It'd be the trilogy, most likely. Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts 2.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 47 (417 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
571 posts
 

Re: Great news for Kingdom Hearts Fans

Aug 21, 2012

 

I thnk it's more better with multplatform cause three of the systems especially PS3 going have some specific action.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 47 (416 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/20/2012
Offline
437 posts
 

Re: Great news for Kingdom Hearts Fans

Aug 21, 2012

MGS4_80GB wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

MGS4_80GB wrote:

VinylSolution wrote:

MGS4_80GB wrote:

That has nothing to do with this board.


It does if Sora makes it in!


I can guarantee you that Sora will not be playable in this game.


if hes not in the main game he has a very high chance for dlc



No, he doesn't. He's blocked by a premium (owned by Disney, NOT Square-Enix), and not something SuperBot was looking for in this game.


Dude... take a chill pill... I'm pretty sure this could be something superbot actually WAS looking for... The first two kingdom hearts were FANTASTIC games and sora lends himself perfectly to a fighting game.  But even if Sora wasn't looked for by SuperBot in the beginning... I can promise you they are looking to get him now because he is one of the most fan wanted characters behind crash and spyro.  

 

Also Epic... that doesn't really help when you say you only played the one with The Little Mermaid.... They both have a level based off of it... However I'll assume you meant the first game because in the second one... it's just kinda a rhythm game.... EITHER WAY when Kingdom Hearts 3 is announced I'll be SO happy. I remember looking up trailers for KH3 back in 7th grade... (I'm now in college for retrospective)  They have so many good new movies to get involved with in KH3.  Does anyone else think Wreck it Ralph could make for an awesome helper character?  I think his world could be really cool and ironic since it's about video games

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 47 (415 Views)
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
1364 posts
 

Re: Great news for Kingdom Hearts Fans

Aug 21, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

BladeXTails wrote:
I'm hoping for added content but, I won't mind if it's the same. I need to buy them again anyways.

i just hope its the final mix versions




 

If it is the Final Mix Versions, I'll fan-gasm all over my PS3.

tumblr_m8ipgql1a91rto364.gif

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 47 (413 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/21/2012
Offline
3150 posts
 

Re: Great news for Kingdom Hearts Fans

Aug 21, 2012
OH my god! Final Mix DLC! Fantastic idea!
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 47 (402 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/07/2012
Offline
1729 posts
 

Re: Great news for Kingdom Hearts Fans

Aug 21, 2012
I dont know what to fangirl over more. The news on the new game and HD collection or the fact that Sora has a higher chance of getting in.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 47 (385 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
804 posts
 

Re: Great news for Kingdom Hearts Fans

Aug 21, 2012

Abe for All-Stars!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 47 (377 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
571 posts
 

Re: Great news for Kingdom Hearts Fans

Aug 21, 2012

 

Actually Kingdom Hearts were owned by Square Enix and published by Disney Interactive Studio.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 47 (363 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/03/2012
Offline
562 posts
 

Re: Great news for Kingdom Hearts Fans

Aug 21, 2012

Real_Radec13 wrote:


Haven't you used that vid for 5 threads now? :smileytongue:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 47 (359 Views)
Reply
0 Likes