Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 31 2012
By: shaielani First Son 7 posts

KINGDOM HEARTS PLEASE READ!

3 replies 274 views Edited May 31, 2012

Hey my name is Robert i am 16 living in Chattanooga Tennessee i just wanted to introduce my self if anyone like me played kingdom hearts as a kid and the rest please read and respond i am looking for help to get square enix make a kingdom hearts for ps3(or at least put ps3 versions of 1 and 2 on ps3 like god of war) a brand new game new story all together if you want the same please do all you can to get this idea noticed make this number one discussion on ps3 community post the idea other places everything you can to get noticed or supported bye others please respond and thanks for reading

Message 1 of 4 (274 Views)
Sackboy
456 posts

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS PLEASE READ!

Jun 2, 2012

We appreciate your enthusiasm!

Don't worry, Kingdom Hearts fans (me included) won't be left in the dark: Tetsuya Nomura has already expressed interest in a brand new Kingdom Hearts title for home consoles. PS3 should be included in that blanket term! With Dream Drop Distance on the way, Nomura and the development team will be able to focus on a console title, and that's very likely to be Kingdom Hearts III.

We don't have a lot of details, but hang in there! I'm certain we'll get a console game soon enough.

Message 2 of 4 (274 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12243 posts

Jun 4, 2012

iBOCK_ wrote:

We appreciate your enthusiasm!

Don't worry, Kingdom Hearts fans (me included) won't be left in the dark: Tetsuya Nomura has already expressed interest in a brand new Kingdom Hearts title for home consoles. PS3 should be included in that blanket term! With Dream Drop Distance on the way, Nomura and the development team will be able to focus on a console title, and that's very likely to be Kingdom Hearts III.

We don't have a lot of details, but hang in there! I'm certain we'll get a console game soon enough.

Even though, such a project would have to wait until AFTER Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 4 (274 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 21, 2012

Well, there is a rumor going around that Versus is cancelled.

Message 4 of 4 (257 Views)
0 Likes