Hekseville Citizen
305 posts

Re: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep for PSPgo

Apr 8, 2011

Kind of depressing.  I have a PSP Go as well.  Might have to pick up a PSP 3K just to play UMD games since Sony and the developers will not put old UMD games up on PSN. 

Message 11 of 26 (460 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 26, 2011

They seriously NEED to make KHBBS available on the go! I love the series but now I can't play it cause they won't make it available on the playstation network. So whoever makes those decisions, make the game for go users too! 

Message 12 of 26 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Aug 29, 2011

I am wondering when will they put Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep on the PSN store. I would like to play it on the Vita whenever that comes out.

Message 13 of 26 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Sep 11, 2011

I really hope they do put on PSN eventually. I have my eyes on a vita and it would be nice to play it on that beast of a portable.

I like pie.
Message 14 of 26 (460 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 19, 2011

I have talked to Disney and they are pointing fingers at it being square enix's fault for it not being digital (the problem with this is that i've heard that square enix is pointing at disney for the fault) I say we start a petition (becasue I want this on the PSN when i get a PSVita)

Message 15 of 26 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Oct 19, 2011

Same here guys, i try everything to get that game as download version and only Square Enix can make it happen by formatting it as download version to be downloadable off the PSN.

Download or physical does not matter to me but if it can't be brought in sell then it should have download version of it. ALL PSP games that are in UMD need download version. Half the games i want are download for my PSP & PSPGo. For PS3 they is game i want to buy but you can't buy it anyway but gamefly rent it or buy it off them. And i am one thoese people who wants to own the game then rent it and i hate gamefly in way. Not sure why. lol

Anyway i got your back to get kingdom hearts birth by sleep as download version.

PS: Don't know me then check me out at YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, and on Steam to know more about me.

Message 16 of 26 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Nov 12, 2011

Has there been any word if Square will put KH Birth by Sleep on the PSN store yet? I really want it up there!

Message 17 of 26 (460 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 29, 2012

I have not heard anything about it. In fact I did not even know that square/disney had not put it up till I started doing research on the Vita. I was planning on getting a Vita almost on launch because I love my hand held games. I played my original psp 2000 literally to death (got the 3000 birth by sleep edidtion). I do not wanna know how many hours I clocked into the system but I ended up going though most every game I could get my hands on. I cannot tell you how many time I went though phantasy star portable 1 &2.... Or how many times I have 100% maxed in dissida. I loved Birth by Sleep and I wanna play it with my girlfriend who just started getting into hand held gaming. I started revisiting Birth by Sleep with her and Crisis Core too. I loved both of those games and they were the MAIN 2 reasons I even bought the system. I wish boycotting Vita sales would hurt Square in putting this up but it would only hurt Sony which has been nothing but good to me. I am going to be getting a Vita but not on release now. Thanks for the bit of a protest and thanks for providing some insight into this problem. I have no idea what is Square's problems. But they are making some really dumb marketing mistakes. This is the real reason why they are starting to fail as a company.

Message 18 of 26 (460 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 12, 2012

try putting it for ps vota

I understand that whole thing that disney doesnt want their game to be downloadable. (Totally wacko by the way.) But, If Birth by Sleep is not downloadable, then I will not be buying the Vita. If it is, then I definetly will.

I got a ps2 when it first came out. (I also had a gameboy and then later bought a DS) I got the kingdom hearts game, and then the second. I just now got the PS3 and wanted to catch up on the series. The first two games are compatible, and I'm also buying Re:chain of memories. I will probably also get the DS games Re:Coded and 358/2 Days, even though they are for the DS. (I dont have a 3DS and do not plan on buying one just for 3 games-those being the obvious two mario games and Dream Drop Distance.)

The Vita sounds cool but its the games that make it good. It already doesn't have the classics that make Nintendo handhelds great- mario bros and mario kart. However, on general I prefer Playstation to Nintendo and definetly to X-Box who is in more of the same category for classic for semi-serious gamers. Being a fan of Playstation, 3 good games would get me to buy the PS Vita. Uncharted: Golden Abyss is pretty good from what a friend tells me, and Little Big Planet would satisfy me too. But, the game I really have my eyes on in Birth by Sleeo which as you all know is a PSP game. While I might buy outdated games, I am not in the habit of buying outdated systems. I wouldn't buy a PSP for a game I would love, if I'd never use it again. And I wouldn't buy PS Vita If it can't play the game I want.

To put it simply, I got to have KH:BBS for PSVita. Even if I have to pay 60 or 70 dollars, I'd buy it. If it is available for download I WILL buy a Vita, but if not then not. I know a lot of other fans really want this game for download too, because there is no other way of playing it than buying an outdated systems,  which I won't because then I wouldn't be buying any other games. Sony: Make it work. Get this to download. Find a way cause I got to have this game playable for Vita.

,thanks.

Message 19 of 26 (460 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12895 posts

Mar 28, 2012

ketcham1 wrote:

try putting it for ps vota

I understand that whole thing that disney doesnt want their game to be downloadable. (Totally wacko by the way.) But, If Birth by Sleep is not downloadable, then I will not be buying the Vita. If it is, then I definetly will.

I got a ps2 when it first came out. (I also had a gameboy and then later bought a DS) I got the kingdom hearts game, and then the second. I just now got the PS3 and wanted to catch up on the series. The first two games are compatible, and I'm also buying Re:chain of memories. I will probably also get the DS games Re:Coded and 358/2 Days, even though they are for the DS. (I dont have a 3DS and do not plan on buying one just for 3 games-those being the obvious two mario games and Dream Drop Distance.)

The Vita sounds cool but its the games that make it good. It already doesn't have the classics that make Nintendo handhelds great- mario bros and mario kart. However, on general I prefer Playstation to Nintendo and definetly to X-Box who is in more of the same category for classic for semi-serious gamers. Being a fan of Playstation, 3 good games would get me to buy the PS Vita. Uncharted: Golden Abyss is pretty good from what a friend tells me, and Little Big Planet would satisfy me too. But, the game I really have my eyes on in Birth by Sleeo which as you all know is a PSP game. While I might buy outdated games, I am not in the habit of buying outdated systems. I wouldn't buy a PSP for a game I would love, if I'd never use it again. And I wouldn't buy PS Vita If it can't play the game I want.

To put it simply, I got to have KH:BBS for PSVita. Even if I have to pay 60 or 70 dollars, I'd buy it. If it is available for download I WILL buy a Vita, but if not then not. I know a lot of other fans really want this game for download too, because there is no other way of playing it than buying an outdated systems,  which I won't because then I wouldn't be buying any other games. Sony: Make it work. Get this to download. Find a way cause I got to have this game playable for Vita.

,thanks.

If you're willing to pay that much, you could easily find some used PSP-1000-3000 and a used BBS and go play it on that......

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 26 (460 Views)
0 Likes