Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 31 2010
By: AdmiralCrunchy Monster Hunter 39 posts

Kingdom Hearts: Collection/ HD Classics (Revised)

10 replies 985 views Edited Aug 31, 2010

What games to include in this Collection:

A. Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix

B. Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories

C. Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix+

Updates I would like to see:

1. Get English voice acting added to the scenes that were added to both Final Mixes also some voice acting could be added to Re: Chain of Memories for it was a bit too quite.

2. Smooth up the graphics and have the resolution increased to 720p, 1080i or 1080p for the whole game (this includes both game play and cut scenes).

3. Have the sound and music in 5.1 surround sound cause one the most enjoyable parts of the game was it's music.

4. Have the game run a full and clean 60 fps to accommodate the new graphics and get a cleaner smoother feel out of the game.

5. Have an option to  switch the Camera angle control (speaking for KH:FM) so players don't have to use the shoulder buttons (L2 and R2), but instead use the right thumb stick.

6. Include Trophies for all three of the games.

7.. Finally the least possible of all the other requests, but for them to include Bahamut back into the first game that Square Enix (at the time Square Soft) decided to leave out. I realize that he is technically still in there, but you have to use a cheating device and it only gives you the command and if realized causes the game to crash, so he must be one awesome summoning lol.

Why would Square consider this:

1. This would be a great opportunity to distribute the Final Mix versions of the first two games that missed out on them or didn't have the right hardware to play them, it would be good for new comers of the series.

2. This could be for people who switched to the backword incompatible slims who still want to play the game.

3. Could give much needed revenue to fund development for Kingdom Hearts 3

4. They can have Sony hire another development team to do the project, same thing that Santa Monica Studios did for the God of War: Collection. This way they can get the project done without having to take people out of their team to handle the project.

4. This would give major hype to Kingdom Hearts 3

Message 3 of 11 (985 Views)
Wastelander
809 posts

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Collection/ HD Classics (Revised)

Aug 26, 2010

That would be great, but there is a great chance Nomura will never release KH FM and KHII FM+ outside of Japan. 

Message 1 of 11 (985 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Aug 27, 2010

maybe if we say please he will

Message 2 of 11 (985 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Sep 3, 2010

I know it sucks but were never getting a final mix. I have come to except that I mean the Final mixes came out so long ago especially the first one and if we haven't go it now we probably never will. They are to busy with ff14 online ff vs 13 and other games i prolly don't know about lol. I guess we can still hope though!

Message 4 of 11 (985 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 31, 2010

I'm not sure why they wouldn't do this.  Just a remastering of the games would do so much.  It would give me a reason to use my playstation as more than a blu-ray.  It would definitely build hype.  How do we petition for this to happen? send it to a company outside of square.  It doesn't require that much "square ingenuity" and could easily be outsourced.  I haven't played any of these games in forever and I want to very badly.  How can we make this happen?

Message 5 of 11 (985 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jan 1, 2011

thats a very good question. I've been doing some researcha nd trying to get in contact like getting in on the forums on Square but I don't know how to do it. Arre you talking about just the final mixes or having a huge collection altogether and have all Kingdom Hearts games on ps3? I would love all kingdom hearts games to be on ps3 just imagine the graphic during gameplay. AND THE CINEMATICS!!! The cinematics look great on the ps2 and quite frankly my SD tv. So with the ps3 and HD im expecting greatness.

Message 6 of 11 (985 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Feb 4, 2011

I would be incredibly happy with just the 'Final Mix' versions of Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, updated graphics/sound and trophies.

I would buy it the day it came out, I've wanted to experience the Final Mix versions since I found out about the first one.

---
Silver PSP 2000 + Phat PlayStation 3 500g mod + PlayStation Eye
Message 7 of 11 (985 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 29, 2012

And new game+

Message 8 of 11 (786 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
436 posts

Aug 29, 2012

any version as long as theres trophy support even if there isnt it's not going to stop me from replaying such great games that ive been away from for years (since kh2)

Message 9 of 11 (776 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 2, 2012

AdmiralCrunchy wrote:

What games to include in this Collection:

A. Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix

B. Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories

C. Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix+

Updates I would like to see:

1. Get English voice acting added to the scenes that were added to both Final Mixes also some voice acting could be added to Re: Chain of Memories for it was a bit too quite.

2. Smooth up the graphics and have the resolution increased to 720p, 1080i or 1080p for the whole game (this includes both game play and cut scenes).

3. Have the sound and music in 5.1 surround sound cause one the most enjoyable parts of the game was it's music.

4. Have the game run a full and clean 60 fps to accommodate the new graphics and get a cleaner smoother feel out of the game.

5. Have an option to  switch the Camera angle control (speaking for KH:FM) so players don't have to use the shoulder buttons (L2 and R2), but instead use the right thumb stick.

6. Include Trophies for all three of the games.

7.. Finally the least possible of all the other requests, but for them to include Bahamut back into the first game that Square Enix (at the time Square Soft) decided to leave out. I realize that he is technically still in there, but you have to use a cheating device and it only gives you the command and if realized causes the game to crash, so he must be one awesome summoning lol.

Why would Square consider this:

1. This would be a great opportunity to distribute the Final Mix versions of the first two games that missed out on them or didn't have the right hardware to play them, it would be good for new comers of the series.

2. This could be for people who switched to the backword incompatible slims who still want to play the game.

3. Could give much needed revenue to fund development for Kingdom Hearts 3

4. They can have Sony hire another development team to do the project, same thing that Santa Monica Studios did for the God of War: Collection. This way they can get the project done without having to take people out of their team to handle the project.

4. This would give major hype to Kingdom Hearts 3

I like the idea, but Nomura probably has a great deal of plans for this already (so far as the development team part goes). 

I just hope they release the Final Mixes on it if they do make the HD Collection, because if they don't, it'll do poorly in sales. People have PS2s still and they still have the games on it, so if the HD Collection is just a remastered set of the worldwide releases, it wouldn't do well at all.

Message 10 of 11 (741 Views)
0 Likes