Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 29 2012
By: ChrisDeere_1997 First Son 4 posts

Kingdom hearts HD collection not worth getting without final mix games

4 replies 721 views Edited Aug 29, 2012

When the Kingdom hearts HD collection is released does any body else think it's worth it getting if the final mix games aren't in there. I own a fully working PS2 with KH and KHII (and I would have RE:CoM aswell if I wasn't european so that's a must to)  so really just improving the graphics and adding trophies won't  be good enough so I would rather se the HD collection just containing KHFM and KHIIFM than KH, KHII, RE:CoM, 358/2 and BBS. But  hopefully it will have: KHFM, KHIIFM(+), RE:CoM, BBS and 358/2 ( BBS and 358/2 completely redone)

Message 1 of 5 (721 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
436 posts

Re: Kingdom hearts HD collection not worth getting without final mix games

Aug 29, 2012

ill buy it no matter what because my 60gb ps3 broke down and all i have is a ps3 slim now and i would really like to replay the kingdom hearts game they were so memorable

Message 2 of 5 (708 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Sep 6, 2012
I would get it for sure, my 2 broke some time back and i would love to see KHs in HD
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 3 of 5 (663 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Sep 9, 2012

I am getting it no matter what. I can't wait until its released. 

Message 4 of 5 (631 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
735 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Honestly you are asking for way too much. We most likely won't get the final mix versions because they are not fully voiced over.
Square is not going to do this for a HD remake anyway, that would be way to much work and very expensive.

I myself have all the games and working systems to play them on but I will still most likely buy this if it comes stateside simply to get the trophies and to experience it in HD.

[Kith] Since 2011
Message 5 of 5 (507 Views)
0 Likes