Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 27 2013
By: HM01_Impaler Uncharted Territory 1579 posts

What do we want to see in KHIII?

11 replies 368 views Edited Jan 27, 2013
Personally, I would like more Final Fantasy representation. I think there should be a Final Fantasy world, whether it is Midgar, Cocoon, Spira, Gaia, or something else. I think the entire FFVII crew must appear, as well as prominent characters from the other games. I think Kefka should be in this game. That would be cool.
Since KHII, Disney has acquired Pixar, Marvel, and Lucasfilms. Please represent some of these franchises. Toy Story, Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo (just so there is no Little Mermaid world again), Spiderman, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Marvel's Avengers, Star Wars, and Indiana Jones would all be pretty cool worlds for Kingdom Hearts. I think it would just be incredible to see Xehanort, Magneto, Loki, Venom, Hades, Jafar, Scar, Emperor Zurg, Randall from Monsters Inc., Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Sephiroth, Kefka, Jecht, and Dysley being evil together at some sort of evil convention.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (368 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Re: What do we want to see in KHIII?

Jan 29, 2013

If they do put these guy please have them look what their suppose to look like and not have Sep have a 100m long sword

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1579 posts

Jan 30, 2013
^. Haha right. His sword in Kingdom Hearts is ridiculous. I think maybe Sephiroth should be an actually beatable boss in KHIII and they could have the Emerald Weapon as the big, impossible, optional boss.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Hey, HM01_Impaler, I recognize you from the PSASBR forums! :smileyhappy: you should check out my fanmade trophy list for HD 1.5 ReMIX and let me know what you think. It should be a couple threads below this one
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (344 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11610 posts

Jan 30, 2013

I don't really see how his sword is ridiculous, it looks just as long as in Advent Children.

I doubt they're going to make any heavy Final Fantasy cameos in the game (or at least, any more than they already have), even though that would be nice to see.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (338 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14195 posts

Feb 23, 2013

Lol... at this point I just want them to make the game already. Too bad we wont see it until after vsXIII

Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
10385 posts

Feb 23, 2013

Worlds I would like:

1. Toy Story world with Zerg as a boss

2. Monster's Inc world with Randell and Mr. Watermoose as a boss

3. Final Fantas world

4. Mix Little Mermaid with Finding Nemo

5. Brave world

6. Another non-animated world like Pirates of the Carrebean

7. No Stars Wars or Marvel world (that would ruin how all of the worlds are and the theme of the game. Then again, Venom could make a great heartless)

I hope KHIII wont be a PS4 exclusive. Then again, I would be willing to pay $1000 just to get KHIII already.

ossie castro5signature
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (303 Views)
PlayStation MVP
14195 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2013

How would having marvel or starwars worlds ruin the theme of the game? Whats the difference between those and the pirates world of KH2? Other than they arent disney produced, but that really doesnt matter since it wasnt animated, thereby changing the theme, and since Disney owns them now, there really would be no difference.

Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
10385 posts

Feb 24, 2013

At least the Pirates world is an authentic Disney movie. At least the Pirates world fits in well. Besides, wouldn't it be weird to fight alongside Aladdin in one world and then fight alongside Spiderman in another world? lol

ossie castro5signature
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Feb 24, 2013
Well, Spider-Man's owned by Sony not Marvel/Disney so he wouldn't be included at all. But your point is still valid I suppose. Personally, I think that if Marvel was represented it should be in one world and one world only, a la Avengers. I think that they could split up Pixar into separate worlds though. I just really want a Toy Story and/or a Bug's Life world
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (287 Views)
0 Likes