Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
12402 posts

Re: Working for 100% completion on 'Kingdom Hearts II'

Jan 20, 2008
Yeah, I used to try Magnaga until it started frustrating me with the fact that I couldn't even reach my own high score.  Well, the good news is that I have finally completed Phil's training.  I used the same strategy as before, but this time, I unequipped "Explosion" so I could use "Guard Break" the entire time.  I found out that if you knock one of the large pots into the smaller ones, a TON of large orbs will be emitted and obtaining 1000 points is a walk in the park.  As a matter of fact, I easily raised my high score to over 1600!  I'm doing okay with the tournaments, but on the Cerberus Paradox Cup, the goal is 1300 points, but the best I can do is 1124 points.  What stinks is that you can't use any summons, so Stitch is out of the question.  I've tried using the same tactic that I used for Phil's training, and I even tried equipping Keyblades that claim they allow larger item drop rates, like Sweet Memories and Wishing Lamp.  All were unsuccessful.  I'm yet to try getting 15,000 points on the Hades Paradox Cup, but I'll let that wait for now.  So, who knows how to earn more points on the Cerberus Paradox Cup? 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 36 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3966 posts

Jan 22, 2008
Magnega and Thundaga are good with the Cerberus battle. This is important in round 5. Have fun. 
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting"
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 36 (252 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12402 posts

Jan 23, 2008

monkey0111 wrote:
Magnega and Thundaga are good with the Cerberus battle. This is important in round 5. Have fun. 

Yeah, I made it through yesterday; sorry I forgot to report.  Along with that, I also completed the Hades Paradox Cup with nearly 20,000 points and I have officially completed Jiminy's Journal at 100%.  But not the Gummi missions.  Believe me, I tried to make my own Gummi Ships, but they were barely durable or maneuverable.  Man, I wish making Gummi Ships in Kingdom Hearts II was as easy as in Kingdom Hearts where I built several ships that I am extremely proud of(I'd be happy to post pictures of them once I obtain a capture card). 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 36 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

Jan 23, 2008
100% completion of KHII is very hard........I actually cried when i defeated Sephiroth
Psn: Shadowslight07

Games: Call of Duty 4, Heavenly Sword, Devil May Cry 4 (when I pick it up), GTAIV (pre), WarHawk, and Stranglehold.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 36 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6879 posts

Feb 12, 2008

DAXRULZ wrote:
For a while now, I've been actually working on completing Jiminy's Journal on Kingdom Hearts II.  So far, I've opened every chest, completed all synthesis goals, and completed all mini-games at their required goals.  My only problem is the mini-games of Olympus Coliseum.  First of all, there's Phil's Training.  Jiminy's Journal wants me to complete it with 1000 points on Maniac.  I know the strategy is to un-equip all "Combo Boosts" and to equip "Negative Combo" and the Fenrir Keyblade so that every attack from Sora is "Explosion" with no extra slashes whatsoever.  Still, my best score is 755 and I can't seem to get close to that score anymore.  How can I complete this with 1000 points?  Also, for all the tournaments(except "Pain and Panic Cup" and "Cerberus Cup" ), I could never obtain the required amount of points.  I often never come close to getting the points I need.  I remember there being an episode of "CHEAT!" on G4 covering this, but I can't remember what Kristen said; it was about a year ago when I saw it.  Any advice?

Message Edited by DAXRULZ on 01-13-2008 04:31 PM

I remember using magnet and explosion to get rid of the smaller urn quicker. This caused the big urns to appear more often then I smashed that into the smaller ones............I really don't remember to much of how I did it, but I know I used magnet in phils training.

Message Edited by QCVic on 02-11-2008 09:16 PM
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 36 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6879 posts

Feb 12, 2008

Shadowslight07 wrote:
100% completion of KHII is very hard........I actually cried when i defeated Sephiroth

Didn't you hate when he just brushed it off like it was nothing..."So you have some skill"...man I wanted to fight him again....not really but....
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 36 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2506 posts

Feb 12, 2008

Gaming Lunatic wrote:
what i did was the stabbing motion carefully aimed at the pot so that it can hit another pot, and If I remember correctly, you get bigger orbs by doing so

for Phil's training that is

Message Edited by Gaming Lunatic on 01-15-2008 08:52 AM

I did the same thing but I also had Fenrir equipped and no combo boosts or negative combos equipped and barely got 1000 points.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 36 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
492 posts

Feb 12, 2008

DAXRULZ wrote:

monkey0111 wrote:

Yeah, I made it through yesterday; sorry I forgot to report.  Along with that, I also completed the Hades Paradox Cup with nearly 20,000 points and I have officially completed Jiminy's Journal at 100%.  But not the Gummi missions.  Believe me, I tried to make my own Gummi Ships, but they were barely durable or maneuverable.  Man, I wish making Gummi Ships in Kingdom Hearts II was as easy as in Kingdom Hearts where I built several ships that I am extremely proud of(I'd be happy to post pictures of them once I obtain a capture card). 

Just remember than ships can look like dog vomet for all the game cares, just slap on lots of weapons, wings, and Neon pieces and you should be fine.

Message Edited by Lurker77 on 02-12-2008 02:00 PM
FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH >
FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH >
FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH >
FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH >
FISH > FISH > FISH > FISH >
FISH > FISH > FISH >
FISH > FISH >
FISH >
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 36 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
93 posts

Feb 15, 2008

Just remember than ships can look like dog vomet for all the game cares, just slap on lots of weapons, wings, and Neon pieces and you should be fine.

Message Edited by Lurker77 on 02-12-2008 02:00 PM

????  O.K .????
My favorites cheat code is the one that is never use.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 36 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1561 posts

Feb 24, 2008
good luck in your tourney on beating kingdom hearts !!
Currently Playing
=)
MGR (last boss) quene : SC saga!!
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 36 (252 Views)
0 Likes