Survivor
2625 posts

Re: Working for 100% completion on 'Kingdom Hearts II'

Mar 3, 2008
For the gummi ship completion - i used very few actual building blocks, and a lot of the weapons. If you use 4 of the tri shots in different rotations you can cover just about the whole shooting area. And then equip two single shots for directly in front... and then as many lasers as you can! Also, i found that using the two mini gummis both equipped with a laser will take care of everything else. Just hold X and fly really.
www.youtube.com/vengefultorture
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 36 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2935 posts

Mar 8, 2008
I don't think I would have the guts to attempt to get 100% on KH2. I almost killed myself getting all the items in the game so I could get my hands on the Ultima Weapon. Some of the items took me forever to find. I swear I was in the Mulan level so long the people there built me my own little house to stay in so that I didn't have to find a save point everytime
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 36 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3393 posts

Mar 9, 2008
100% completion is WAY TO EASY!!!! i've only beaten the game once without 100%, but then where ever i played again i just couln't not get 100%, it's to easy... 
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 36 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2935 posts

Mar 9, 2008

kingdoom92 wrote:
100% completion is WAY TO EASY!!!! i've only beaten the game once without 100%, but then where ever i played again i just couln't not get 100%, it's to easy... 

I never would be able to make all the gummi ship missions. don't you have to get the best grade available for every gummi mission on KH2 in order to get 100%?
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 36 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
415 posts

Mar 9, 2008
good luck DAXRULZ its really hard, i still havent even beaten Sephiroth yet.  i tried maybe 3 times and gave up lol
PSN: HCA_Eagle32
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 36 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2935 posts

Mar 9, 2008

KH2sora wrote:
good luck DAXRULZ its really hard, i still havent even beaten Sephiroth yet.  i tried maybe 3 times and gave up lol

what level are you on? I know it took me forever to beat him also. I just kept on going through The World That Never Was over and over again and kept on leveling up. The Ultima Weapon also helps out a lot. The dragon keyblade that you get from the Underworld also helps because of its combo plus. Just keep on trying and you will get him eventually.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 36 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
415 posts

Mar 9, 2008

Maddenite10 wrote:

KH2sora wrote:

what level are you on? I know it took me forever to beat him also. I just kept on going through The World That Never Was over and over again and kept on leveling up. The Ultima Weapon also helps out a lot. The dragon keyblade that you get from the Underworld also helps because of its combo plus. Just keep on trying and you will get him eventually.

idk what level im on b/c i havent played in a while. and i dont have the Ultima Weapon b/c i dont really use synthesizing. 
PSN: HCA_Eagle32
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 36 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2935 posts

Mar 10, 2008

KH2sora wrote:

Maddenite10 wrote:

KH2sora wrote:

idk what level im on b/c i havent played in a while. and i dont have the Ultima Weapon b/c i dont really use synthesizing. 

dude you gotta get the Ultima Weapon. Once you get that and beat Sephiroth and get Fenrir nothing can stand in your way! Final Form with those two keyblades is awsome!
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 36 (268 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 25, 2008
i heard the same thing. supposedly you go to timeless river and theres a new door to the left or something. but im working to complete it to 100% right now so i have not tested it. so test it and tell me if it works.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 36 (268 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 25, 2008
well i beat cerberus paradox with stitch last night. but i have a tip to beat the regular. i believe this works equip photon debugger any abilities you want just make sure you have magic lock on and at the start of the battle use magnaga and then use tunder magic  and the keyblde has thunder boost and it gives out more orbs. write back if it works or it doesnt and ill try to help you out
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 36 (268 Views)
0 Likes