Highlighted
Jul 13 2013
By: Roosterland First Son 5 posts
Accepted Solution

LBP Vita/CHOKE A TECH

1 replies 124 views Edited Jul 13, 2013

**bleep**!!For about two weeks i have been having an issue with LBP Vita not being able to scale objects (logic,decos,or stickers) with the right stick(left or right).Is anyone else is having this problem?I am new to this forum and not sure how to use it.I called Playstation yesterday with this issue and was suggested to delete the game.So like an idiot I did and spent ALL nothing  re-downloading all my DLC only to find out that th tech was wrong in he suggestion.Yay me.Please help

Message 1 of 2 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5705 posts

Re: LBP Vita/CHOKE A TECH

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

Roosterland wrote:

**bleep**!!For about two weeks i have been having an issue with LBP Vita not being able to scale objects (logic,decos,or stickers) with the right stick(left or right).Is anyone else is having this problem?I am new to this forum and not sure how to use it.I called Playstation yesterday with this issue and was suggested to delete the game.So like an idiot I did and spent ALL nothing  re-downloading all my DLC only to find out that th tech was wrong in he suggestion.Yay me.Please help

check update by tapping the rotating arrows make sure your on version 1.13 i updated to 1.13 last night and my scaling with right stick is fine. let me know if you need futher helpchecking and installing update. and if that fixes issues?

Also phone really don't know much delete & reinstall is their go to fits every thing answer. If thats thier first response then politely hang up and check support section of the forums.

images.jpg

Message 2 of 2 (118 Views)
0 Likes