Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 18 2013
By: ArvindraHerod12 Sackboy 434 posts

One problem with Little Big Planet 2.

3 replies 189 views Edited Jul 18, 2013

This has arised in Littke Big Planet 1 as well but since Sony no longer updates that game I think Sony should atleast implement this into Little Big Planet 2 and possibly even Little Big Planet Vita and Little Big Planet Karting. Now let's get straight to the point, usually I'll join a game with tardy players and I'm sick and tired of using the report button when all I ask is for Sony to add in a feature that lets you auto leave the game instead of having to wait the whole 10 seconds. Why isn't this in the game? Is there anyway to contact Sony about said ideas and suggestions? Or will they read it here?

Message 1 of 4 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Re: One problem with Little Big Planet 2.

Jul 19, 2013

Are you talking about the counter that starts when you leave so that they can follow you?  I guess if you don't want them to follow you then you should be able to turn it off (like the ability to join people already playing a certain level) but personally I have never had a problem with it.

If anything, this would probably be a feature in Littlebigplanet 3 rather than in an update for Littlebigplanet 2 (or 1).

Message 2 of 4 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Jul 19, 2013

burrito_tester wrote:

Are you talking about the counter that starts when you leave so that they can follow you?  I guess if you don't want them to follow you then you should be able to turn it off (like the ability to join people already playing a certain level) but personally I have never had a problem with it.

If anything, this would probably be a feature in Littlebigplanet 3 rather than in an update for Littlebigplanet 2 (or 1).

I don't mind joining a game with other people, what I don't like is having to wait when I instantly want to leave. I don't feel entitled to it, I just feel it should've been a feature from the start. I know Sony is going to put it in Little Big Planet 3 instead of an update which makes sense. Not like I was going to get Little Big Planet 3 anyways.

Message 3 of 4 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jul 22, 2013

I usually leave, mute my Tv, and walk away until it is safe to return. Helps alot. But it would be nice to have this feature. A lot can happen in 10 seconds. Specially with those type of players.

Cindy Sig.jpg

Message 4 of 4 (143 Views)
0 Likes