Highlighted
Nov 03 2013
By: TheDster Gaming Beast 2240 posts
Accepted Solution

Question about BPvita and Ps3?

2 replies 157 views Edited Nov 3, 2013

Is there any difference between the two other then the graphics?

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 1 of 3 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3344 posts

Re: Question about BPvita and Ps3?

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2013

Yes. The story line / levels are different and certain ones make use of the touch pad.

Message 2 of 3 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2240 posts

Re: Question about BPvita and Ps3?

Nov 4, 2013

ck2875 wrote:

Yes. The story line / levels are different and certain ones make use of the touch pad.

Thank you, i dont play the game but my little nephew does and i got him the psvita unit and im sure he will get that game.  I wanted to make sure they was different.  Otherwise he probably wouldnt play it and i could maybe keep it. lol, for silent hill book of memories, only game i want to play for it at this time and maybe uncharted if its different then others?

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 3 of 3 (137 Views)
0 Likes