Highlighted
Nov 03 2013
By: TheDster Gaming Beast 2257 posts
Accepted Solution

Question about BPvita and Ps3?

2 replies 172 views Edited Nov 3, 2013

Is there any difference between the two other then the graphics?

If anyone needs help, with something they are going thru? Im here to talk, I suffered severe SAD, severe Anxiety and severe Depression, luekemia, blood clots, foot ulcers from bad circulation, insomnia, amongst alot of other things. I thought I was gay, murderer, childmolester, transgender even thought I was the bad guy himself. Not judging any but knew I wasnt any them before and dont want to be. Just let me know, some i believe are severly wrong and will get you threw in jail as should, if you act on them. Im getting better. This wasnt sweet lies, like hey that hot woman likes you. Like they used to be. These was bad lies considering I wasnt none them before and dont want to be.
Message 1 of 3 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3346 posts

Re: Question about BPvita and Ps3?

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2013

Yes. The story line / levels are different and certain ones make use of the touch pad.

Message 2 of 3 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2257 posts

Re: Question about BPvita and Ps3?

Nov 4, 2013

ck2875 wrote:

Yes. The story line / levels are different and certain ones make use of the touch pad.

Thank you, i dont play the game but my little nephew does and i got him the psvita unit and im sure he will get that game.  I wanted to make sure they was different.  Otherwise he probably wouldnt play it and i could maybe keep it. lol, for silent hill book of memories, only game i want to play for it at this time and maybe uncharted if its different then others?

If anyone needs help, with something they are going thru? Im here to talk, I suffered severe SAD, severe Anxiety and severe Depression, luekemia, blood clots, foot ulcers from bad circulation, insomnia, amongst alot of other things. I thought I was gay, murderer, childmolester, transgender even thought I was the bad guy himself. Not judging any but knew I wasnt any them before and dont want to be. Just let me know, some i believe are severly wrong and will get you threw in jail as should, if you act on them. Im getting better. This wasnt sweet lies, like hey that hot woman likes you. Like they used to be. These was bad lies considering I wasnt none them before and dont want to be.
Message 3 of 3 (152 Views)
0 Likes