Feb 20 2011
By: StormTrooperDids First Son 2 posts

Question on Little Big Planet 2 add ons

14 replies 976 views Edited Feb 20, 2011

Do the costume add ons for Little Big Planet work for Little Big Planet 2?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (976 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

Re: Question on Little Big Planet 2 add ons

Feb 20, 2011

Yes, everything from LBP1 does.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (976 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 20, 2011

awesome! thanks for responding.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (976 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 25, 2011

Wrong!

I downloaded some of the free costumes on LBP and they are not accessible on LBP2.

I see the costumes elements but LBP2 says something about I don't have rights to the package the elements came from. I know one was the Statue of Liberty and the other was Chinese new year

How about it Sony? according to the FAQ ALL costumes from LBP port to LBP2, but they don't do they?!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (976 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

May 26, 2011

Buckaroo__Banzai wrote:

Wrong!

I downloaded some of the free costumes on LBP and they are not accessible on LBP2.

I see the costumes elements but LBP2 says something about I don't have rights to the package the elements came from. I know one was the Statue of Liberty and the other was Chinese new year

How about it Sony? according to the FAQ ALL costumes from LBP port to LBP2, but they don't do they?!

Were these gotten on the main acct by YOU or were these borowed/copied/given to you? Also if purchased were the purhcased on a sub acct that was removed?

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (976 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 26, 2011

Phuqiu wrote:

Buckaroo__Banzai wrote:

Wrong!

Were these gotten on the main acct by YOU or were these borowed/copied/given to you? Also if purchased were the purhcased on a sub acct that was removed?

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.

The costumes were freebies ("free" purchases) I got from LBP store. I use the same account for LBP2 that I had for  LBP. I control and did the purchases from the the main account.

I ran LBP2 tonight and again did not write down the exact wording, but the message I get when I attempt to use, for example, the Statue of Liberty flame tells me I can not use an item from a costume pack I did not purchase and I need to go to the LBP store and purchase, what I believe was called, the Stachew of Liberty costume pack. The store seems to be down right now, but I looked for that pack a while ago and it does not exist through LBP2

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (976 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1123 posts

May 26, 2011

Buckaroo__Banzai wrote:

Phuqiu wrote:

Buckaroo__Banzai wrote:

Wrong!

The costumes were freebies ("free" purchases) I got from LBP store. I use the same account for LBP2 that I had for  LBP. I control and did the purchases from the the main account.

I ran LBP2 tonight and again did not write down the exact wording, but the message I get when I attempt to use, for example, the Statue of Liberty flame tells me I can not use an item from a costume pack I did not purchase and I need to go to the LBP store and purchase, what I believe was called, the Stachew of Liberty costume pack. The store seems to be down right now, but I looked for that pack a while ago and it does not exist through LBP2

Thants strange becuse my DLC from LBP works in LBP2 even the free costumes.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (976 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 26, 2011

veronicamars wrote:

Buckaroo__Banzai wrote:

Phuqiu wrote:

Buckaroo__Banzai wrote:

Wrong!

Thants strange becuse my DLC from LBP works in LBP2 even the free costumes.

I played LBP and found out that the  free downloads don't work there also!

I apologize about posting it as a transfer issue, it is really a take-back issue. My free costumes were "taken back" from me. Now I  need to find out who to contact to clear this up.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (976 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Nov 22, 2011

lol im getting this game for christmas xD

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (976 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator