Aug 30 2013
By: TSFRJ Treasure Hunter 5706 posts

Thankyou Sony Garfied mini pack FIXED :)

[ Edited ]
4 replies 267 views Edited Sep 18, 2013

store is broken to where its asking people to repurchas the pack for those who already bought so dont buy it again and if youhavent bought it before i recommend waiting tillthe fix the issue.

Seems to be fixed for me as of september 17th 2013

images.jpg

Message 1 of 5 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4463 posts

Re: Do Not buy Garfied mini pack

Sep 2, 2013

I had this same problem with the God of War minipack. It never did get fixed and so I don't have those on lbp karting or lbp vita because i'm not going to purchase them again.

Message 2 of 5 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5706 posts

Sep 10, 2013

no sadly only way to fix is ask for a refund and repurchase if sony doesnt help you that way then you will have go through court legal issues. So far Sony seems tobe giving out refunds to those they feel are honestly trying to repurchase the dlc items. I used the live chat support option here on website and the CS rep was very helpful. Soi recommend the refund/repurchase method with sony support. As long as you are nice to sony about it they should be helpful as they are legally responsible for making sure you get what you paid for. Normaly all sales are final however since this is a case of store malfunction on thier end and a possible case of double dippingon thier part Sony seems happy to fix it. Again i stress use the live chat support option and make sure youhave original transaction number to prove you paid for it Smiley Happy And make sure you verfify that the refund is for purpose of  repurchasing same content as you are more likey to get it fixed faster if they know your wanting the dlc more than the money.

images.jpg

Message 3 of 5 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Sep 15, 2013

Well im hoping sony fix this ASAP this never happen to me when i buy the level pack

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 4 of 5 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5706 posts

Re: Thankyou Sony Garfied mini pack FIXED :)

Sep 18, 2013

seems to fixed for me without a refund repurchase process if you had this problem please cheackstore and lbpkarting if you still having problem please contact support.

images.jpg

Message 5 of 5 (149 Views)
0 Likes