Highlighted
Oct 21 2013
By: Crazy-Maisy Treasure Hunter 4084 posts

The Nightmare Before Christmas kits and costumes

5 replies 562 views Edited Oct 21, 2013

I know I'm not the biggest fan of Nightmare Before Christmas, so there must be some of y'all that can't wait for the store to update and let them take your money!

Still, I am one such person. I love Jack and Sally and ... just not the biggest fan since I was late to the scene, only getting the Blu-ray in the past year (It's awesome in 3D!)

The spookyness of the stuff is full of potential. I haven't been inspired to make anything at all (one LBP2 level published, and the LBPV levels I had made were beta and I've not worked hard on any of it, nor anything else) and I'm hoping I'll finally just make something new and fantastic starting this week!

LBP The Nightmare Before Christmas

Anyone else planning on getting any of the The Nighmare Before Christmas DLC? I'm not wanting ideas for levels (Keep Them Secret!) Share your enthusiasm!

Message 1 of 6 (562 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4084 posts

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas kits and costumes

Oct 22, 2013

I got the LBP PS Vita Create Kit this afternoon and the LBP2 Create Kit, plus the Costume Pack. SO NICE!

I played the PS Vita level and got all the stuff --it's a very nice little level. The stuff in it is awesome!

I haven't played with the LBP2 stuff yet.

In any case Jack Skellington is so fun to be running around as! Materials on PS Vita are so needed and these fill a great void!

Thank you to everyone who had a hand in creating these costumes, materials, decorations, stickers .... you guys rock!

Message 2 of 6 (545 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4084 posts

Oct 23, 2013

I played the LBP2 The Nightmare Before Christmas Level today. It's good. I really like the PS Vita one more ... it's just totally scrumptious!

SO GET A PS VITA AND LBPV people!

Message 3 of 6 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Oct 23, 2013

Yea I am really thinking about buying it, i'm just not quite sure if I want to.  It does look really cool though, especially Jack and the green monster-guy (I've heard his name is 'Oogie Boogie'?).

Message 4 of 6 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 25, 2013

burrito_tester wrote:

Yea I am really thinking about buying it, i'm just not quite sure if I want to.  It does look really cool though, especially Jack and the green monster-guy (I've heard his name is 'Oogie Boogie'?).

Yes, that is his name.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 6 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5699 posts

Oct 28, 2013

it has new and great wood and stone materials the red shiny wood material will be very useful in my future train levels

images.jpg

Message 6 of 6 (514 Views)