May 12 2013
By: MckConor Lombax Warrior 161 posts
Accepted Solution

need help with a slight problem

5 replies 120 views Edited May 12, 2013
Ok, it's actually a big enough problem. Here's what happened.

It was a day much like any other... Ok sorry, I'll be serious... xD

I had to delete LBPV from my vita a while ago, so I backed it up on my PS3. Unfortunately, the YLOD has inflicted my PS3 since then, and I fear it may be a long time either before it's fixed or that I have lost my backup. Here's the real problem however.

I am willing to start the game from scratch and just play it all again, but I'm worried about connecting online. I have some decent levels with a lot of work put into them. If I reconnect to LBP online with a new save with no memory of these levels, will they be deleted? Or is it safe to reconnect and copy those levels back onto my moon?

Thanks to all who read this! A bigger thanks to anyone who can help! Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 6 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5694 posts

Re: need help with a slight problem

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2013

MckConor wrote:
Ok, it's actually a big enough problem. Here's what happened.

It was a day much like any other... Ok sorry, I'll be serious... xD

I had to delete LBPV from my vita a while ago, so I backed it up on my PS3. Unfortunately, the YLOD has inflicted my PS3 since then, and I fear it may be a long time either before it's fixed or that I have lost my backup. Here's the real problem however.

I am willing to start the game from scratch and just play it all again, but I'm worried about connecting online. I have some decent levels with a lot of work put into them. If I reconnect to LBP online with a new save with no memory of these levels, will they be deleted? Or is it safe to reconnect and copy those levels back onto my moon?

Thanks to all who read this! A bigger thanks to anyone who can help! Smiley Happy

It's safe to reconnect everything you published online will still be there that why i recommend publishing locked level save vaults levels just log on and all your LBPV levels you published on line will be there. Smiley Happy

images.jpg

Message 2 of 6 (92 Views)
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

May 13, 2013
Thanks so much for the reply!
Message 3 of 6 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5694 posts

May 14, 2013

MckConor wrote:
Thanks so much for the reply!

Happy to help whenever i can Smiley Happy

images.jpg

Message 4 of 6 (75 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 14, 2013

i have a update problem for little big planet 2 for 1.23 it says install error occured and i cant play online with my friends and its bugging why i cant update it oh and im a ps plus could that be the reason?

Message 5 of 6 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5694 posts

May 14, 2013

ShadowRenagade09 wrote:

i have a update problem for little big planet 2 for 1.23 it says install error occured and i cant play online with my friends and its bugging why i cant update it oh and im a ps plus could that be the reason?

delete game data (not savefile nor dlc content) then reinstall

images.jpg

Message 6 of 6 (64 Views)
0 Likes